Shisubu Ruins 16 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 210 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 210

1445808 1445913 What are you going to do? More important what are you doing?

1445913>>1445913
Aldir didn't want to, but he now saw he had no choice. In an instant Aldir turned back into his smoke form and drifted into Emora's mouth and nostrils, effectively keeping her from breathing. I'm sorry Emora... But I won't allow you to leave... Even if I have to knock you out...

1445987>>1445952
Emora elbowed Vole in the ribs causing one to break. Rolling around she tried all she could to breath. She started to panic and began to reach for her dagger.

1446209 1445987 Jeff ran over and used his body to protect Vole.

1446209>>1445952
Jeff! Grab the knife! Aldir yelled as he began to fill up Emora's lungs.

1446237 Jeff ran over and grabbed the knife out of Emora's hooves.

1446221>>1446237

Emora thrashed and tried to swing at jeff to get a hold of the dagger, but In seconds she started to stop moving due to the lack of oxygen to the brain. In a last desperate attempt, Emora banged her head against the ground a couple of times before she fell limp an and unconscious. Vole cried from the pain from the broken rib. She cried out Aldir come out before you kill her!"

Aldir rushed out of Emora's body the second he felt her bash her head against the ground. Emora! He appeared next to her, checking her head for any serious injuries. Please... Don't do this to me... He pleaded as he checked her vitals. 1446270

1446330 1446357 Jeff hold Vole in his arms trying to help her. What should we do?!

1446357>>1446437 Emora's pulse was all over the place as her heart raced blood to her brain from lack of Oxygen. Little drips of blood started to slowly make their way down her face. A snarl could be heard from below them. Vole's eyes widened "The zombies... they smell the blood..."

1446503>>1446437
Aldir picked Emora up and laid her over his back. Then we need to get out of here. Now. He said as looked around for a way out.

1446503 1446520 Follow me we'll go to my place! Jeff picked up Vole and ran to the exit.

((Sorry if i was late))

1446520 A zombie sprouted out and grabbed a hold of Emora's foreleg. Vole turned to kick him but was in too much pain to twist her body. "Aldir! Behind you!"

Comment posted by F4D3 deleted Aug 6th, 2013

Aldir turned around, his blade in tow, and sliced off the zombies' arm. Let's go! He said, not wasting any time as he ran after Jeff. 1446654

1446666 1446693 Jeff put Vole on her back and used his free arm to shoot the zombies in the way. As soon as we crossed my bridge we'll be safe!

1446654 "Sweetie what about the other's?" Vole's voice was filled with concerned.

1446796>>1446786
They can take care of themselves! Aldir yelled, his main focus keeping Emora safe.

1446796 Don't worry Aldir will keep your sister safe. The guy is in love with her. Jeff crossed the bridge and turn on the lever for the bridge. The bridge started to retract to were the zombies can't cross. There we go, we're safe.1446802

((to be honest i thought they were following them.))

1446817>>1446796
Aldir laid Emora down and began to inspect her wounds. Dammit Emora... Why can't you just listen for once... He said as tears filled up his eyes as the blood stained across Emora's features. Aldir turned to Jeff. Do you have any bandages?

1447331 1446796 Yes I do just let me get them. Jeff stood up and went to another room to get bandages for Vole and Emora. I couple of secs later Jeff returned with the bandages. Here you go, Jeff handed the bandages to Aldir and started to heal Vole.

1447609>>1446796
Aldir nodded and took the bandages, wrapping them around Emora's head.

1446796 1447822 Jeff started to wrap some bandages around Vole's chest and head.

1447835>>1447822 "Sorry I caused such a big deal, but I honestly care about Jeff and wanted to express my feelings for him. I'm sure when Emora comes around Aldir she'll be happy to talk things over with you. Ahh!" She cringed as Jeff wrapped one of the bandages around her abdomen. "Thank you sweetie..." Suddenly her hoof lightly started to turn into dust. It stopped but it made the holes already in her hoof more pronounced. "I really don't want to fade away... I wish to stay here with you two." She looked at Aldir and Jeff with fear in her eyes.

1447822 1449578 I don't want for you to leave either. Jeff hold her hoof.

I'm sorry, I wish there was something I could do... Aldir said sympathetically, looking over to Vole and Jeff and then to Emora. He brushed aside some of her mane and looked at her unconscious form. He kissed her on the cheek and looked back to Vole. Maybe you could explain something to me. He said, his eyes glistening a bit.

1449667>>1449655 Vole nuzzled Jeff with tears in her eyes before turning to Aldir. "Sure, I would be more than happy to help out." She said with a sad smile.

Well... You could start by explaining why you have to fade away... He said with just as much sympathy as before. 1449655

1449714 1449763 Jeff looked at both Vole and Aldir, not knowing what to do.

1449774>>1449763 She looked down as her hoof started to dematerialize again. "I'm not connected to this world... I'm like a projection from another realm... I realm that's found inside of my sister's subconscious. I don't have enough strength to keep me tethered here to this world. Like I said I'm neither alive or dead. But what I wouldn't give to be here to live along side of Jeff... I would give anything to be real here as much as I am back in my sister." her body had already dissipated about a quarter of the way. She glanced to Jeff and kissed him. "I'll be back for you my sweet... As soon as Emora allows me to..." Her voice was filled with sorrow as her head dissolved into the wind leaving her hoof in his hand for a second longer.

1449957>>1449774
Aldir looks to the ground, his thoughts wandering from one thing to another. He eventually turned his attention back to Emora. She seemed to have stabilized, but his worry remained consistent for her. He closed his eyes in hopes that this nightmare would end, that Emora was awake, that this didn't happen, for the pain to go away. He gently stroked Emora's wing and gave her another kiss. I'm so sorry Emora...

((Getting off for the night, seeya tomorrow))

1449957 Jeff watch Vole disappeared, As soon as Emora does what?

1450082>>1449957
((You two there?))

1453874 ((nope I'm dead :fluttercry::pinkiesad2::ajsleepy:))

((Aww... Why?:fluttercry::raritycry::fluttershbad:))

1454020 (( Both my characters are down...:ajsleepy:))

((Well... You could have Emora wake up, but we might want to wait for Spez first :pinkiesad2:))

1454103 ((:pinkiehappy: I would love to wake up))

1454103 1454143 ((I'm back sorry if i responded late, Freshman Orientation today.:twilightsmile:))

((No worries :ajsmug:))1454143

Aldir laid down next to Emora and began to doze off. He gave her a few more kisses as he looked at her in her unconscious state. I'm so sorry... My love. 1450082

1461177 Emora stirred and lightly moaned from the pain in her head. She no longer knew where she was or how she got there, but it wasn't where she remembered events occurring. She glanced over and saw Aldir. She gritted her teeth and went for her dagger. It wasn't there. "My blade... w-where is my blade..." she weakly stood up and looked about the area. "Where am I?"

By the time Emora woke up Aldir was already asleep. He stirred slightly as she woke, but didn't actually wake up himself. Emora...

1461251 Hearing her name she snapped her head to him and nearly wanted to bite his neck with her fangs. "Don't you 'Emora' me... After what you did Aldir... GAH! You're lucky I love you DAMN IT!" She took off into the air and went to look for her dagger.

Aldir stirred even more as he heard the familiar yelling. As Emora took to the skies Aldir's eyes slowly opened. Wh-what's going on...? He looked around to see where the buzzing noise was coming from, not yet noticing Emora flying not far over his head.

1461309 (aren't you tired :fluttershysad:)
As Emora flew she took in the landscape to see if it matched anything in her memory. "Nothing... I need a better a better location...AHH!" Her vision suddenly blurred and she started to fall through the air. She brought her hooves up to her head as a ringing sound filled her ears. "NO! I WILL NOT DIE HERE!" She angled her self and landed roughly through a window of a an apartment building. She crashed through the glass cutting herself and slammed against the bed. The ringing in her ears subsided to allow a very disturbing snarling sound coming from the same room. Her eyes quickly opened to see that a zombie griffin was standing just a few feet away. "Damn..."

((If you want to stop for now... I won't blame you :ajsleepy:))

Aldir jumped to his feet as he heard Emora yell, at this point fully awake and fully aware she wasn't unconscious anymore. He looked to the skies and her familiar shape plummet back down to earth.

NO!!! Aldir immediately left the safety of Jeff's house and ran to where he saw Emora crash. It soon became apparent that he was not alone in his chase to find Emora as many growls and claws reached out for him. As the small horde of zombies closed in on him he burst into his fire form and burned through his attackers. As Aldir made it to the building Emora fell in he could hear gurgles and snarls coming from inside. He ran into the door and consequently into the zombie Griffin as it prepared to feast on Emora.

Aldir turned to Emora lying on the floor, bruised and cut, his breathing was heavy. Emora! What the hay were you thinking?! He asked her as the sound of the oncoming horde drew nearer.

1461420 (if you're tired please tell me to stop)
Emora, though grateful to see him, growled in anger as she rushed the door and closed it on a human zombie hand that twitched on the ground. "I didn't ask you for any favors, love so don't do any. Just find something to prop against this door will you!" The wood began to tweak and shatter as a hoof busted through next to her head. "Quickly would be nice..."

((I'm not tired, but if you are by all means tell me and we can start up again tomorrow or something))

Right! Aldir saw a couple nearby tables and chairs. He quickly levitated two of the chairs and placed them up against the door. ...I'm not sure how long that'll keep them out though. He said grimly. Looking around to see if there were any other entrances for the zombies to enter in.

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 210