Shisubu Ruins 16 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 210 )
  • Viewing 201 - 250 of 210

1467049 Jeff gentility clean Vole with the sponge. Cleaning her wounds and wrapping them up.

1467093 "I'm just dizzy from my..." her eyes narrowed on him. "We need to have a serious talk later... But first let's find a way off this building." She looked out and they were defiently on top of a tall aparment building 'Perfect I'll be able to spot my dagger from here.'

1467172 (dude Genitally means private parts, so the way it reads. I'm going to be honest it's kinda sexy...:rainbowlaugh:)

Vole lovingly stared at him with her eyes a deep shade of pink.

1467292 ((Fixed it :facehoof:))

After an hour of cleaning and wrapping Vole wounds, Jeff laid down next to Vole. "Well I'm done healing you."

Aldir looked a little nervous, but nodded. You're right, I don't want to stay here any longer than we have to... He said as he looked down to the horde of zombies congregating around the building.

"Thank you doctor Jeffy I don't know how to ever repay your kindness." She snuggled up next to him and lightly smirked.

1467323 "Umm...your body next to me when we sleep."

1467419 "I'm not sure I know what you mean, my love."

1468413 Jeff pulled her close to his body in the bed. "I want your warm body next to mine every night."

1469905 She giggled. "Whatever my human wants... he shall receive." she wrapped her forelegs around him and curled a hindleg between his crotch. She kissed him lightly before shutting her eyes.

1467320 Emora lightly limped to the edge and looked out. Narrowing her eyes she saw the glint of her blade out in the middle of a wave of zombies. "It looks like I'm going to be weaponless for a bit until most of these zombies clear out. Aldir?"

Aldir took his attention away from the horde and looked over to her. Yes, what is it?

1470139 Jeff moved his right arm down to Vole's flank, and rest his head against hers.

1470194 (Crap I had it in my head and now I lost it :applejackconfused:)

"I don't remember what I was going to ask... Damn this migraine of mine" she brought a hoof to her head.

((That almost seems appropriate :rainbowlaugh:))

You're still badly wounded... It might be best to heal your wounds before trying to escape. Aldir walked over to Emora, a look of concern in his eyes.

• Viewing 201 - 250 of 210