Shisubu Ruins 16 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 29 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 29

In the deep parts of the ruin city, robots patrols the ruins for any signs of life. Most ponies or people see the robots a killing machines, but for some, they're are walking supplies. Jeff waits patiently in a abandon hotel on the third story with his sniper rifle ready. It's been a slow day so far for him, but last night took a toll on him. Jeff shake his head and waits for his hunting buddy, Sant.

Damn where is he?

Sant enters the room with his two pistols, his machete, and only two magazines of ammunition. sorry i'm late...I had to find some extra ammunition.

1360826 *Jeff understand and nods his head.* Don't worry about it, I heard that the robots increased their patrols to 10 bots. *Jeff smiled* That's enough ammo for half a year, if we used the ammo right.

Sant already held both of his guns in his hands and took a look outside. So how do we go about this?

1360867 *Jeff thinks for a couple of seconds and snap his fingers.* When we see the entire patrol walk by, there is an explosive barrel over there. *Jeff points at the barrel between to dumpsters.* As soon as a bunch of them walk next to it...bam. If any of them survive I'll snipe a few and you will flank them.

Alright. I'll hide in the shadows at front of the entrance. Sant left the room and ran down the staircases. When he exited the building and hid behind some debris that was fairly close to the entrance.

1360915 *Jeff rolled over to the window over looking the entrance.* Okay....now we play the waiting game. *A half an hour gone by and Jeff is completely bored out of his mind. He tried to keep himself occupied until a patrol walks by. He tap his finger on the window, humming to Butcher Pete, and staring at the sky.* Damn robots and them being slow. *Not until he heard clanking from a distance. Finally.*

Sant heard the clanking and peered from around the debris. He saw the patrol slowly approaching. He made sure that his magazines were fully loaded and that he had his machete. Now...wait for the signal.

1361043 So the rumors was right, ten bots. *Jeff waits patiently until the patrol walked by the barrel. Four of them walked next to the barrel. Jeff saw it as an opportunity. He cocked his gun and shoot at the barrel. Four bot where caught in the explosion and the other were either hiding or shooting at random directions.*

Sant couldn't run out with them spraying all over the place. He found a sizable rock next to him so he picked it up and chucked it over the debris he was hiding behind. He peered around it and once it landed it made a 'clank', indicating that he hit something metal. The crazies turned to the direction of the sound and Sant swiftly sprinted up to them and was able to shoot two of them in the mainframe before the others noticed. He ran behind cover and was pinned there. Alright Jeff...your turn.

1361193 *Jeff see his friend pined down by the remain bots. He bring his cross hairs to one robot and shot it. The other saw that and shot at Jeff's position. Jeff took covered and quickly moved to a different position.* Your move Sant...

Three down...three to go. Sant ran out from the cover and approached them quickly. He was able to shoot one in the mainframe and was able to shoot the other in one of it's eyes. It fell back and the unharmed one noticed this and turned to aim at Sant. He darted away, but he felt something grab his leg and tripped. He turned his body over and saw that it was the damaged bot, he put two more rounds in it, forcing it to release his leg. He was about to get up before he saw the bot standing above him with its weapon pointed at his forehead.

1361300 *Jeff set up in his new position and looked at Sant.* Oh fuck...*Jeff bring his rifle at the bot and shot at it's arm. The bot was knock down by the shot, giving time for Sant to move.*

Sant got up and stood over the bot with his guns at point blank range. He pulled the triggers simultaneously and watched as the bots red eyes dimmed to black. He started to scavenge whatever he could off of the bot and was lucky to find some ammunition.

1361332 *Jeff walked down stairs to meet up with Sant who is already scavenging.* Hey you get five bots and I get five bots. *Jeff moved to two dead bots and strip them of their ammo and power.*

Sant moved to where the barrel had exploded and found that the bodies of those bots had not flown far from it. He started searching each one and also looked inside of their bodies to see if they had any valuable resources. ...Is there something bothering you?

1361372 *Jeff was about to say something, but shut his mouth and moved to 3 dead bots.* No, not really...

Are you sure?...You seemed slightly disturbed when I entered the room. He started searching the last of the four bots and found that this one had a plentiful amount of ammunition.

1361404 *Jeff collected the last of the ammo. It's enough to last him a while, and the power cells will help his helmet function longer. He stood back up and looked at Sant.* I'm fine, just a little tired that's all.

You can't lie to me Jeff, I know somethings wrong...did you get a visit from someone? Sant stuffed the ammunition he found into a duffle bag he brought with him.

1361474 *Jeff sigh in defeat.* Yeah I did, did you?

Yes...they weren't too welcoming. He briefly remembered the scene that played out in his 'house'.

1361499 Well I was visited by the changeling mare, but it was her clone. *Jeff remember Vole, but pushed her out of his head.* Who where you visited by?

The shapeshifter, Karl, I think his name was and the smoke fellow...uh, Aldir? He started heading walking on the path back to his home.

1361531 Well that sucks, anyway see you later. *Jeff waved goodbye and walked towards his own home.*

Sant didn't bother waving back. There were some important things he had to do.

1361558 Hmm...I wonder what's up with him? *Jeff shrugged and went home.*

((Well that was good, short and simple. :moustache:))

((Yes...yes it was. :moustache: Welp! Now I have to hit the sack. Gotta get some rest if i'm going to wake up in the middle of the night and do stuff. :trollestia:))

1361577 ((k i'm gonna play some video games with my brother.))

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 29