Shisubu Ruins 16 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 70 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 70

1341595 1344625 1342204 1343134 HEY WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE GOING TO DO TO ME!?! *Jeff started to struggled*

One of the centipedes came close to Jeff, growing a thin membrane. ''Hell if I know.'' Karl's voice resounded from the vibrating membrane. ''Just refrain from stealing food, and you might just not become my next meal.'' Gargled laughter sounded next, and then the centipede crawled away.

AARGH, WHAT THE CRAP!?
Cog leaps back and unsheathes his rapier, hacking at the centipedes on the bench

1344689 *sigh* Great looks like i got the psycio mare

The cut centipedes slowly turned into a brownish goo, dripping off the table and joining with the rest of the creepy crawlers, reforming into a laughing Karl. ''Oh dear lord, you should have seen the look on your face!'' He said, gasping for breath. A few seconds where spent calming down ''Sorry'' he started, smiling behind his scarf ''couldn't pass that one up, now could I?''

He looked at the... Whatever Cog was working on, giving him an inquisitive glance look.

Cog stares at you, evidently unimpressed, before responding to the look Karl is giving his project
I take it you're curious about what I'm working on at the moment?

Still examining the object with his eyes, Karl nods an affirmative.

It's only a proof-of-concept at the moment but...I think I might have found a way to give earth ponies and pegasi the ability to use magic like the unicorns can....It's a long shot and I don't even think I'll succeed but...the chance is there

Karl hummed, deep in thought. 'As gifted as he may be, there's simply no way he's giving full magical control to the user. We've been there...' He picked the device, which had some resemblance to earlier prototypes in his memory, and had an idea. ''Well, sorry if I sound pessimistic, but I really doubt it would work, at least in the range I believe you're after. It was tried. Believe me.'' He started. ''However,'' he looked at him ''this does look like one of our telekinesis modules... Maybe...'' He lifted his hand towards the stallion's head, a look in his eyes all too familiar to Cog from some days ago.

yeah....I have my doubts as well but....at least it's worth a sho-
he stops at Karl lifts his hand toward Cog's head

1344769 1344782 ((either in a few minutes or later on, I'm gonna make my OC will break free, steal something very important from Sukoshi Oni, escape out of the tower by using a glider, and then go to the ruins of the city. I'm gonna make a new town like in Fallout. Ah the great chase is on.:eeyup:))

His hand gripped Cog's head, small tendrils connecting to the nerves bellow the skin. He imprinted theories, concepts and a simple blueprint in his brain. Alas, he accidentally showed some memories. Pegasi levitating and using objects like magic, a small box in the back of their neck, along with various humans and unicorns cheering at the accomplishment. Huge cities filled with human and equine alike, thriving and bursting with life and tech never seen by the stallion.

Strangely, earth ponies were never seen.

Then the images changed, cities burning, the streets full of corpses and falling ships, other's flying overhead. Karl cut the neural connection, letting go of Cog with a start. ''Damn it.'' he said ''I didn't mean to show you that...''

Cog steps back, a look of shock and despair from the memories he just witnessed, more focused on that than the 'intentional' information Karl gave him

what...the buck...was that?...

Cog stares at Karl

those pegasi...that technology...your kind and my kind living together....
never mind where you're from...when are you from? and what happened to it all?
Cog has to pause a minute as he collects himself, his own memories of war mixing with the memories of Karl

Karl I'm.......I'm sorry.....for what happened to your home..

1344610 ((Like I said, too much sex on the other RP:rainbowlaugh:))

1344789 ((Hopefully, I could pull down your pants as you use the hand glider. That would be fun))

''Don't be sorry.'' He sighed. ''That was... around two thousand years ago. And we rebuilt it. Earth, I mean.'' Looking at Cog's apologetic look, he added ''Don't worry about me. I'll be fine.'' He got up. ''Tell you what. When we're done with whatever the hell we came her for, come by the Unknown Bunker. I'll tell you about it.''

two thousand........?
-shakes the thought off-
I don't wish to force you to retell your story...I, too, know the pain of war memories....but, since you're offering....I may take you up on it....I can also exchange some info on what happened in this war as well

''I'll take you up on that. Now, about the module?'' He said, reminding the stallion of the original point. ''I'd take it you could very well work with what I gave you. Just remember, that's an implant. an old one at that.'' He chuckled, tinkering with the device. ''The more recent ones are usually given to the user at birth, via a chip in the brain, so you'll have to work your way through it.''

yeah...that'll be the main problem I face here but...sorry, old technology? what kind of Time period did you come from? I've never heard of anything like this, ever...

''That... Would be something for another time, I'm afraid. It's a long story, and we certainly don't have that much time, what with whatever task we're meant to be here for anyway.'' He looked out a window. ''Just know this.'' He said cryptically ''Do not, and I mean do not screw up with what fields you travel with that module. There's a reason we stopped at telekinesis...'' He jumped. Time to hunt.

Thanks for the warning, I'll be sure not to go much further than that

Comment posted by Sycro deleted Jul 23rd, 2013
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 70