Shisubu Ruins 16 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 28 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 28
MidnightBloom
Group Admin

This large are is where everyone goes to eat. ((Pine and Kragor are there already))
Different colored arches lead to the different Classes and rows of food on rows of tables line the room.
This is where you will go to eat and socialize with the other classes.
At one table, you see a teacher for the Bruiser Class pigging out on food.
Almost every kind of food is scattered along the rows of tables.
Other empty tables lay on the rims of the room and more are on a platform up a flight of stairs.
You marvel at this for a moment before deciding to eat as your stomach growls.

Aoi thinks about sitting at a table with others, but ends up sitting at an empty table, he grabs some food, doesn't matter what, it all tastes the same to him, and starts eating.

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1312562 *Across the hall, Serebu sits, nursing her head injury from the earlier book incident.*

1312534 *Storm grabs a tray full and sits next to Dymara, along with the other Bruiser students*
So Dymara Sama, what is this mission you are to embark on?
((my OC is not Pine Apple in this rp))

Aoi finds himself occasionally staring at the unique and strange residents of this place.
What am I doing? he thinks.

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1312585 ((I know, I put down the user name, not the OC's name.))
We're gonna go check in on a Spy's work. Their tracker stopped working, so we're going to see what's up.

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1312603 Probably not the best thing. Sorry for intercepting your thoughts, they were wide open like that.
((Yup, I'm adding more OCs to this! Why? Because...potato))

Aldir walked in and noticed the quality of the food before him. While his tastes back in Canterlot were quite selective he knew he would have to adapt to this new world, meaning he should get acquainted with more... eccentric foods. He chose a few random morsels of food and sat by himself to eat.

W-w-w-w-what?

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1312640 My apologies, I was not trying to be rude. But, you do leave them wide open.

Aoi is now blushing furiously.
W-who are you?

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1312657 I am merely one of your classmates.

A-alright...

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1312638 "Are you really gonna be picky here?"
*Serebu asks him this whilst putting her plate away*

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1312689 Me, Rui, and a few others in the advanced classes.
*she chugs down a drink*

Aldir looked up from his disdainful meal to the pony talking to him.

Like it matters? There's more than enough for everypony here, to be honest I just chose all of this food at random. Aldir says as he looks down at his meal, grimacing at his choice of food.

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1312726 "Lemme help you with that."
*She takes away his plate and leaves for a few minutes*
*When she comes back, the food looks better and is in a much better order.*
"Next time, don't choose the food at random."

Aldir isn't amused at this mare's overbearing nature, but thanks her regardless.

Thank you, I'll keep that in mind next time.

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1312781 Welp, see ya 'round. *she leaves, knowing when she is not wanted*

Emora separates herself and silently watches the rest in the room.

Aldir notices Emora enter the room, but doesn't pay her much attention as he continues eating.

1312710 *Storm finishes the last of his water, washing down the two trays of food he just demolished. With his hunger now sated he stands from the table to leave*
May you return victorious Dymara Sama.
*Storm puts his dishes up and returns to the Bruiser barracks with the others*

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1313098 *she nods and goes back to fill up her plate again*

1313108 *on his way out Storm sees Dymara going for another round*
Impressive, a female that can eat and is not afraid to.*he thinks to himself*

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1313127 *Dymara comes back with a mountain of food on her plate and goes to talk with the other teachers.*

1313127 Emora Stares him down as he leaves. She had finally had enough studying the others to try to gather as much Intel on them as she could. She didn't find anything useful yet, but she was determined to find out all of the characters in this school to see if they were future threats to her safety. The Purple changeling stood up and walked off to the Charmer Bunker to go over the database she had begun on the students of the school.

I'm late again... *Sigh*

*Firecracker takes out a small lunch box, filled with some sort of burnt slag*

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 28