Shisubu Ruins 16 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17
MidnightBloom
Group Admin

Serebu leads you to a large blue door.
"This is where Enchanters like me will be staying. All the ones who go to the Unknown Class Bunker, it's just down the hall."
*Just as Serebu says that, a large book flies out the door that opens itself. It hits her square on the head.*
"Thank you for the introduction but I'll take it from here."
*Serebu rubs her head. Books hurt.*
Dr. Drood leads you inside where there are different types of beings training. In another room, bunk beds line the walls.
Another door leads to the eating area and an archway leads to the very large library which connects all the class bunkers together.

Hm. Aldir looks to his surroundings in deep thought before saying anything.

Not quite what I'm used to, but I suppose it'll do.

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1312124 Watch out for flying books, this is where he picks his victims. If you get hit with a book, you're bound to be dissected.
*Serebu glances around in the library*

I'll... Keep it in mind. Aldir looked away nervously.

I suppose I'm the only one here though. Which is good. I enjoy my privacy.

MidnightBloom
Group Admin

1312182 *she nods and goes off to read one of the many books there*

1312182 Roaming around she comes in to the Enchanter Class Bunker it always intrigued her, magic and such. Even with her own horn though she was very limited to the amount of things she could do with it. The purple Changeling noticed the others in the room and continued to be content to leave them as they were, while she looked over the books.

Aldir scowls as the changeling girl invades his peripheral vision. Indeed, the last thing he wanted to see here was another changeling, all it did was bring back memories he didn't want to relive. Although, she didn't seem to be from the hive of Pyris, which calmed his tension a bit. Now now Sombra, there's no need to be a blatant racist here. Let's at least talk to her before trying to cut her head off.

Getting up from his bunk Aldir walked over to the changeling.

Hello there. My name is Aldir. He said as he extended his hoof naively to her.

And what would your name be?

1312327 She glanced back with her white eyes and tilted the sunglasses up further on her skull. her neat blue mane seemed to just hold it's place as she turned around. She stared at him for a bit and smiled. "Names Emora... pleasure to meet you, but I don't shake hooves."

Aldir's features crumpled in confusion, but he supposed she might have her reasons. At least she seemed friendly. Lowering his hoof Aldir continued.

It's a pleasure to meet you, Emora. Pray tell, what bunker do you reside in? Aldir held a smile to match Emora's, but his employed a bit of superiority as he looked at his reflection in Emora's glasses.

1312403 "I reside in the Charmer Bunker... I guess I don't have to tell you the reason why..." She said slightly seductively.

Aldir allowed his poker face to take over as he mentally gagged.

Yes... I suppose you don't.

1312434 "Call it a sense of mine, but I have a feeling that you don't have a liking to me." She said as the changeling took a step forward.

Mother said to never lie.

Sorry... I have a rather colorful past when it comes to changelings. Call it a stereotype, but the last time I saw a changeling he killed my entire family and would have killed me too if not for my magic. Aldir made an apologetic gesture, not letting Emora's change in demeanor affect him.

1312521 "It's to be expected... As a changeling you're tend to be hated more than liked or even more rarely loved." She said almost coldly in direct opposition to her friendliness in her prior speaking tone. "I'm just surprised you haven't tried to gut me..."

Aldir's eyes softened a bit at Emora after hearing this. In truth he honestly couldn't relate, but the way she spoke reminded him of somepony else, somepony he once held dear. He bowed his head a bit to the purple changeling.

Sorry, I didn't mean anything against you. I suppose you're more accustomed to this world than I am, as I've only been here for a short while. Aldir turned to go to dinner, but stopped at the last second.

For what it's worth, the last pony I gutted was the only pony I ever cared about.

Turning back to the door Aldir left to go eat.

1312619 She waited a bit after he left the room to place her dagger back into it's sheath. "I don't know what it even feels like to care about somepony..." She followed after him to go get at least something in her system.

Aldir walked back in from his talk with Emora, admittedly a bit befuddled. He laid down onto his bunk and let out a sigh.

Damn... Of all the things I could have expected here, this wasn't one of them. Aldir closes his eyes as his mind can't help but think about all that's happened to him so far.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17