Everfree Northwest Readers and Writers 286 members · 305 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

So with the deadline for everfree northwest, just around the cornor, I just now got the rough draft finished (I know ) and need pre-readers for it.
For those of you new to me or unaware, ever since I've become a creative brony, long before YouTube, I would always enter the everfree NW annual write off, for the glory, experience, while growing my audience on the side ^^'
Though my biggest goal is to always be a writer, so this contest has been a goal to one day win at this thing. Considering it's the largest gathering of my little pony fan fiction writers... yeah I have a lot going against me >.<
Still always a fun thing for me to aim for every year.
So now I need some pre-readers to help put the final touches on my story this year; Pink Diamonds, to give it a fighting chance.
The premise, Diamond Tiara seeks Starlight Glimmer's help with a pony who's still mad at her when she was a bully.
The category I'm most aiming for is the one to make your story feel like an episode from the show, so keep that in mind if you want to help.
Speaking of, if your interested in helping, message me. And if your entering the contest as well, I'd be happy to look over what you got. Don't mind the competition. Besides, my for-most goal is to be better at writing and learn something.
And be sure to check out some of my earlier entires from years past.
Thanks again, everyone!
https://www.fimfiction.net/index.php?view=category&user=161373

5827783 You using Gdocs? I'd be all up for swapping a pre-read. I'm similarly just finishing mine up too.

Send me a private message

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3