Beast Creators(He's dead, Jim) 52 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Lunaexcelsior
Group Admin

Hello everypony who is still here it is I, Lunaexcelsior, here with an exciting offer. I will be creating a beast almanac, a collective knowledge of as many monsters, creatures and others both from the show and fan submitted. What I would like from you is to submit your own creature with its short description providing the basic information (name, origin, special powers, specifics etc.) so i can added it to this almanac. It will be all of our knowledge of creatures both in cannon and in headcanon. So if you have a creature sub,it it here (and if you can provide a picture that would be amazing! If you cannot, I will google image the closest beast I can find to fit your description). I hope that many of you can join in this quest to create a wide knowledge of all the beasts and creatures in this expansive fandom. I eagerly await your submissions

It sounds very interesting. I've saw a fic similar to this and I am interested to see more things like it. I'll make some submissions for the almanac. :pinkiesmile:

Lunaexcelsior
Group Admin

4618499 Oh that one seems like some Dr. Seuss (one fish two fish style) esque fic. This one will be like one place where you can find Equestrian creatures. If I get enough submissions, I will turn into a "Starswirl's guide of monsters and beasts". Although I don't know will I be able to post it as a fanfic, but I'll import it to google docs and we'll see how it goes (also if you happen to know who made the creature I would ery much appreciate it, so i can give them credit, something along the lines "this creature was first described in ____" or "it was first witnessed by (put name of OC here)"

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3