Dark world Rp 7 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 59 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 59
Timstro59
Group Admin

As you walk into the town, you can't help but feel slightly unnerved by how well everypony seems to be getting along. When suddenly a Pink Earth pony blocks your path and says "Hi there, What's your name?"

Little Horn sees the pink Earth pony blocking her path. Little Horn is a small unicorn filly with a tan coat and brown mane. She has blue eyes and she has no cutie mark. "I am Little Horn. What is your name?" She points to the Pink Earth Pony.

Timstro59
Group Admin

The Pink Pony replies "My name is Amethyst. Are you new in town? It's always so good to see new faces in town. Watch out for the other pink earth pony, she's crazy." She pauses for a second to look around. Satisfied that they wouldn't be interrupted. "Let me give you a tour."

(O.o.C: were you expecting Pinkie Pie?)

1219939 Little Horn shakes her head, "I live here in Ponyville with my cousin, Harmony. She's a singer and a unicorn like me." She looks to Ameythst...."This is Ponyville...right? I was expecting to meet some other familiar faces and maybe get something to eat." She smiles, "Lead on...maybe if you show me familiar locations, i can feel more at home."

Timstro59
Group Admin

Amethyst smiles at you and says "Of course. Over there is the new bakery, Sugar Cube Corner." *points* "They just moved in about 2 weeks ago. They are the Cakes. They hired on a Pink Earth pony filly, who looks a bit like me, named Pinkie Pie. Errr, watch out for her. Strange things happen tend to happen when she's around." On the far side of town is the apple farm, but you probably already know that. There's the Golden Oaks Library. They just finished building it three days ago. Those are pretty much the only new thin.......I almost forgot, A white unicorn filly also just moved into town. She said she was going to work at the boutique. *whispers* Though if you ask me, she seems a bit full of herself."

Little Horn nodded, "These places you mention sounds like the Ponyville I know. Sugar Cube Corner, Ms. Twilight Sparkle's library, Ms. Rarity's Boutique. I am good friends with three fillies who attend school with me. One of them is named Sweetie Belle."

Timstro59
Group Admin

"Hmmm, there's something strange about that name 'Sweetie Bell'. *(concentrates for a few moments) How long have you been away?"

1229424 Little Horn tilts her head, "Huh? What in the hay are you talking about? Is this not Ponyville? You say this place has everything I remember about it. Except, I see no other ponies, save for you?" The little filly shivers as she gets a bad feeling about this place. "Amethyst, what happened here?"

Timstro59
Group Admin

"I'm not sure, I really don't remember anything before I moved here. I vaguely remember the name Sweetie Bell from somewhere, But I cannot for the life of me remember. Now that you mention it, something is definitely wrong here." Amethyst shudders as she tries to remember details of her life before Ponyville. "Come on, I have to remember something." Amethyst suddenly falls over onto her side and starts screaming in pain.

1229844 Little horn sees her friend in pain and rushes to her side. "Oh no! I don't know any healing spells. Oh, I wish Miss Zecora were here. She could fix her up. Or maybe the hospital. To Ponyville Urgent Care!" She levitates Amethyst up and tries to bring her to Ponyville Hospital Urgent Care. "Nurse Red Heart? Dr. Stable! My friend's really sick! Can you help her?"

Timstro59
Group Admin

Nobody is there. Suddenly, Amethyst stops screaming. "I think this place is cursed."

(O.o.C.: This story took an interesting turn)

1230905 OOC: Is this like the story of the blanks? *shudders*..or silent hill Ponyville?

IC: Little Horn nods, "I just want to go back to my Ponyville, where all the ponies are nice and helpful, and have a lot of interesting things to talk about. To go to school and hang out with the Cutie Mark Crusaders."

Timstro59
Group Admin

1231017 OOC: I'm just making this up as I go along. First Rp I've ran where I've been in control the whole time.

IC: Amethyst drapes her foreleg over Little horn and says, "This is a different world than what you remember. Things have changed, but I can help. *she smiles at Little Horn and starts humming a cheerful tune* No more sadness, no more tears. Fill my heart with sun and cheers." *she continues humming for a few moments in an attempt to comfort her young friend*

1235514 Little Horn smiles as her friend sings a wonderful song. "I miss my cousin's singing. Harmony probably misses me already." She sighs as her stomach growls. "I'm hungry, Amethyst. Is there a place to get something to eat? Maybe a place to stay? Maybe we can find other ponies."

Timstro59
Group Admin

1235555 Amethys looks at her young friend, "Maybe. I know Sugar Cube corner is always busy. Maybe there's some ponies over there." *she starts toward the door, while humming a cheerful tune*

1235658 LIttle Horn trots after Amethyst, "Hay, wait for me!" She heads off to Sugar Cube Corner, and looks inside to see if Mr. and Mrs. Cake are in there, or Pinkie Pie.

Timstro59
Group Admin

Pinkie Pie is in there, but she appears to be a filly not much older than Little Horn. Amethyst says "Hello Pinkie, Do you know where everypony is?" she replies " I don't know, I can't even find the Cakes." Her mane starts deflating. " I can't even find my friends." Amethyst puts her hoof onto Pinkies shoulder. "I'm your friend." her stomach starts rumbling. Pinkie hears this and asks, "Would you like something sweet to eat?"

1237890 Little Horn nods, "I want some mini-blue berry muffins, please." She licks her lips in anticipation of having muffins with her friend. "What do you want to eat, Amethyst? Are you paying or shall I?"

Timstro59
Group Admin

1237977 Amethyst smiles "I'll pay. I'd like a chocolate-chip muffin." Pinkie walk over to the warming counter and got their order. "You usually get cupcakes. Something wrong?" Amethyst shudders, "I read a very scary story that involved cupcakes and now I'm scared for life." Pinkie tilted her head, "What story was it?" Amethyst shuddered again, "I'd rather not say. If not for your sanity, but for that of my little friend."

(O.o.C. Because of Cupcakes:pinkiecrazy:, I can no longer eat cupcakes irl.)

Comment posted by Timstro59 deleted Jul 7th, 2013

1239427 Little Horn smiles as the muffins are handed out. "What is today's date in this Ponyville? You said Carusel Boutique and Sugar Cube Corner are new here as well as the Library? You think Ms. Twilight Sparkle is in the Library? She probably knows a lot about stuff."

Timstro59
Group Admin

1239457 Amethyst looks confused "Twilight Sparkle? Isn't she in Canterlot? I've heard about her. Isn't she supposed to be the most powerful unicorn of our time? The date.....I believe it's *roughly six years before the events of season 1*"

1239496 Little Horn gasped, "You mean I time traveled to the time before Twilight Sparkle and Spike went to Ponyville? I guess Applejcack is in Manehattan, and the Cutie Mark Crusaders haven't officially met yet." She eats her muffin, "Hay, PInkie, please don't let Applejack make muffins when she's really wore out from apple bucking. Just saying."

Timstro59
Group Admin

Pinkie and Amethyst shard a confused look. "Um, what are you talking about? Time travel?" Amethyst asks. Pinkie looks over and says "I know a Unicorn who could help find out what's wrong with her." Amethyst look at Pinkie confused for a second, then a look of realization washes over her face. "OH BUCK NO!!! Not him, anypony but him."

1239563 Little Horn cowers, "Uhm, who the Hay are you talkin' about? I don't know why I am here....but if you know any pony who can help me, I would greatly appreciate it. Oh, the muffins were excellent! Tell Mr. and Mrs. Cake to keep up the good work!"

Timstro59
Group Admin

1239613 Pinkie smiled "Okie dokie lokie" Amethyst groaned in annoyance. "I was hoping to never speak to that weirdo again. If he's even still around." Pinkie smiled and said "Oh he's still around. My flank is itchy, my throat is scratchy and my hooves are throbby. That mean The Doctor is around." Amethyst looks at Pinkie with confusion "I thought he was an earth pony?" Pinkie smiled "He was, but one of his latest adventures turned him into a unicorn." Amethyst groaned "I won't even pretend to understand. *groan* Let's go find him."

1239678 Little Horn looked at Amethyst and then back at Pinkie. "Okay, uhm, Thanks for the yummy muffins, Pinkie!" She trotted out with her friend to see if this "Doctor" would help find out why she was in a strange time before the first time Twilight Sparkle met all of her friends and defeated Nightmare Moon.

Timstro59
Group Admin

1239703 Amethyst looks at her friend "The Doctor isn't really his name. Most just call him Time Turner. and if you ask me, he's a couple load short of a sandwich."

1239739 Little Horn nodded, "Time Turner? The brown earth pony who has an hour-glass for a cutie mark? I remember Apple Bloom trying to sell him some apples once."

Timstro59
Group Admin

1239748 "Apparently he's a unicorn now." She sees a blue box in the distance. "That's where we are going."

1239835 Little Horn nodded and went with Amethyst to find Time Turner/Dr. Whooves and figure out where they should go next.

Timstro59
Group Admin

1239848 Amethyst knocks on the door of the box. "Hello? Are you in there?" A voice is heard from inside the box. "I'll be there in just a second." A door on the side of the box opens. "Ah, Amethyst. It's been too long. What brings you here?" She points at the filly. "Something's wrong about her. She claims to some from the future." The Doctor looks at the filly and says, "It's a good thing you came to me then, I have a test that could help. Please come in."

1239918 Little Horn looks around at the inside of the home of the time-traveling pony. "Wow, what is this place?" Little Horn feels kind of lost, but the other pony, Amethyst, seems really nice. "Amethyst, would you want to stay here in this world, or come with me back to my time? I am sure all my friends in Ponyville are really nice. I go to school with Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo."

Timstro59
Group Admin

A thoughtful look appears on Amethysts face, "It would be nice, but let find out where you are from. Doctor." The Doctor walks over with a device held in his magic grip. "Stand still and this won't hurt." A beam comes out of the device and scans Little Horn, after a few passes the device beeps. "Ah, let's see......OH.....It's appears that not only are you from a different time, you are also from a different dimension."

1240134 Little Horn blinks her eyes in confusion, "A different dimension? What the hay is that supposed to mean? Have I always been a little unicorn filly with no cutie mark?"

Timstro59
Group Admin

1240164 The Doctor nods. "This here a temporal positioning scanner. It can find, to within an accuracy of one ten thousandths of a percent, the time and dimension from which an individual originates. So in this dimension, you are just a little foal. eer, or rather this dimensions version of you is."

1240220 Little Horn looks over at Amethyst, shivering at the probability of her presence in this dimension causing an alternate timeline. "So, Mom and dad have a foal version of me in this dimension? In my home dimension, I'm what you see before you; a little unicorn filly, fresh out of Magic Kindergarten, and enrolled in Ponyville Elementary school, under the guidance of Ms. Cheerilee.

Timstro59
Group Admin

1240246 The Doctor grins. "Precisely."

1240297 Little Horn shakes her head, "But I don't know time spells, sir! I only know levitation That's all the magic I learned, Teleportation is too risky for a foal like me, and needs to be taught by a teacher with patience for a filly who wants her Cutie mark."

Timstro59
Group Admin

The Doctor nods in thought, "You're too young to have done this yourself. On your way home did anything......odd happen?"

1240489 Little Horn shook her head, "I dunno...I was just asleep, and the next thing I knew, I ended up here and met Amethyst. She's been helping me with everything."

Timstro59
Group Admin

1240664 The Doctor had a thoughtful look on his face. "That leaves us with several scenarios.one: you're dreaming, although this is highly unlikely, considering that all three of us would be sharing the same dream. two: Your insane. Although this is just as unlikely as the first for similar reasons. three: Discord ripped you from your dimension, It's just as likely as any other scenarios. four: Deus ex machina. I'm not sure how that would work. but this scenario involves direct divine intervention from an unknown source......So that's our most likely scenario."

1241347 Little Horn thought about divine intervention, "Princess Celestia! She can help me get home! And, Amethyst, you can come with me! You'll love it in my Ponyville! Every pony cares for one another and Pinkie Pie, well, is still Pinkie Pie."

Timstro59
Group Admin

1241420 Amethyst tilted her head in confusion "Princess Celestia?" The Doctor Spoke up, "She's quite nice. I need time to re-calibrate the Tardis for inter-dimensional travel."

1241435 Little Horn nods, "Great! Princess Ceestia will know what to do! She's very wise and she loves all her subjects, great and small." She blushes, "That's what my Mother told me, anyway. I don't have my Cutie mark yet. Do You have yours yet, Amethyst?"

Timstro59
Group Admin

1241466 Amethyst smiled "I wouldn't be much of a mare if I didn't" She turned to her side to reveal her cutie mark as an Amethyst in the shape of a heart. Amethysts are my favorite kind of gem."

OOC: true story. Amethysts really are my favorite kind of gemstone.

1241517 Little Horn nods, "I guess you are like Rarity then. She has a gem-finding spell. Sadly, she won't let me or her sister, Sweetie Belle learn it. She says we are way too young to learn that complex spell. Besides, there are Diamond Dogs in the mines where you can get gems."

Timstro59
Group Admin

1241561 Amethyst looks at Little horn quizzically. "What's she like?"

1241618 LIttle Horn nods, "Rarity works at Carousel Boutique and has a little sister named Sweetie Belle. She has a cat named Opalesence. Rarity is the Element of Generosity and can come up with wonderful designs for the Grand Galloping Gala...I was supposed to be one of the new models for a new filly fashion line for Hoity Toity."

Timstro59
Group Admin

1249472 Amethyst tilts her head in the other direction, "Element of Generosity? What's that?"

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 59