FlashLight 921 members · 332 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

So I was doing some thinking. What do you think happened at the ending of the show for FlashLight? IMO, I think during the time skip Twi might have crossed the mirror and done some dimension hopping and all that, but I might elaborate in a fic. I want your opinions on this.

Personally I view the whole EQG series as a dependent AU to FiM

Side note: I don't like Pony Twilight x Human Flash. I prefer Pony Flash.
Now, remember Twilight's group shot from the final song?

Flash is surrounded by: Cadance, Flurry Heart, Shining Armor, Night Light and Twilight Velvet, ie Twilight's family... Curious...
As a bonus, she's looking in their direction.
Flashlight all the way. :coolphoto:

Finally, someone else notices that! Everyone is quick to point out Sunset and Tempest, but almost nobody mentions Flash here, or how he is surrounded by Twilight's family and he and Twilight seem to be looking at each other. As far as I am concerned that is proof positive that Flashlight is canon!

This is a diplomatic solution. I believe it most certainly is a deliberate nod to fans of the ship, but it's ambiguous enough for disapproving people to be able to get their way.
That, however, cannot take away from us the fact that Twilight and Flash apparently lock eyes here, and he's located awfully conveniently.

Truly a missed opportunity for the writers but also understandable.
But yes. I really do believe that Flash and Twilight got together somehow. Who knows?
It might be explained in the new movie coming later. (Though doubtful)
It was the writers' fault for putting in a love interest. They opened a fountain and now people can't get enough of it!
FlashLight FTW!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6