FlashLight 921 members · 332 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

https://youtube.com/channel/UCiKjnffUz2I_wwxWyM8AbnQ

Attention my fell Flaslight shipper on Feb 27th I'm going to make a 10 reasons Flash and Twilight should get together and I'll need you help to make it do so and I'll have you name posted on said video. Here are the rules.
1. It has to be a reason not a just because
2. You can have up to three reasons
3. It's must child friendly
4. You must share you comments to my Facebook or Deviantart or replies.
5. One persons reasons at a time.

I ship Twilight x Flash Sentry because every time they see each other, they run into each other. They should've learned by now, but destiny won't let them. They are destined to be together.

I ship them because Flash is the first person/pony that Twilight visible had a crush on.

I ship them because despite Twilight and Flash not having much screen time together, seem to compliment each other nicely. Flash is caring, honorable, sweet, and somewhat easygoing. Not mention he has the "adorable dork" vibe going on. Flash is a good person to balance AND compliment Twilight. Yin and yang ☯️ concept right here!

I like FlashLight because of all the potential it has. Twilight, being an introverted person, doesn't know how to let herself go and relax. Flash, seeming more extroverted, could teach her all of that stuff. They make a good team and I think if the were given the chance, we could have seen some great relationship development with them. :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5