Good Grammar Directory 633 members · 1,979 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Fellow grammar Nazis, this is JumpingShinyFrogs writing on behalf of the new group, Pirates of Equus.

Our main agenda is to write one massive collab about either Luna at sea, or an airship based adventure inspired by the 2011 film The Three Musketeers.

Of course, such an epic adventure requires good grammar! That's where we come into play!

We are currently recruiting, with Flintlock Spark at the helm. We are looking for editors, authors, OC donors, you name it, we want it.

I apologise if this seems like shameless self promotion, but really, where better to go for recruits who know how to write than the Good grammar Directory?

Wait... You mean, the movie that has nothing in common with the book but its name and shows us things such as zeppelins with cannons shooting explosive cannonballs while trying to pretend it's realistic?

I'm outta here.

CartsBeforeHorses
Group Admin

1789692 Hate to break it to you, but there is a similar collaboration already going on called Sound Of Thunder which is literally also about Luna leading a pirate ship. Not based on a movie, but based on Silent Bob's idea. Perhaps you would like to join forces with us? :pinkiehappy:

1792246 I know about that collab, but personally I like this one a little better. Besides, all the slots for The Sound of Thunder are filled

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4