Weston College (Archived) 51 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 181 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 181
SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Well, a million questions were floating around, but they weren't going to all be answered here.

"Um, guess I should clean it off or something then? Lunch still sounds good to me."

There was still one thing she was thinking about, because she was a good guesser occasionally.

"Could you tell me a bit about Djinn?"

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2133762(Well her adopted daughter just killed a beast. She may be surprised or so some love towards her or something)
2133765 Ha yes indeed lunch sounds good. Djinn you say? Well that's a conversation for later.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

2133810>>2133762

She looked down at the ichor-stained blade.

"All of his victims. So this sword has me in it... I really don't want to wipe this off on my dress or the carpet. Do you have something I can wipe it off with?"

--Silver Cross
((How much of Silver's dialogue with the monster did Cielia hear? She may have commentary on that.))

spider8itch
Group Admin

2133810>>2131952>>2132120 (A pat on the back for her because Cielia is a stone wall.)

"Good job, Silver Cross."

Cielia patted Silver on the head and left.

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2133851 Indeed. Here's a hanky janky Nautilus gave Cross a checkered handkerchief.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Silver Cross carefully wiped the rapier off with the handkerchief, then gave it back to him.

"Here you go. I don't know if this is now an artifact or something."

She followed him along to the observatory.

"Funny that Cielia approves. I think I went against the Phantomhive motto a bunch back there."

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2133983 Cielia is a strange mare.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"Yeah. Guess she wasn't planning on joining us for lunch, either."

Silver Cross slid the rapier back into her saddlebags.

"Um, is Wave alright on my hat? I haven't heard anything from him in a while, and I can't see the top of my head."

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2134361 Wave had fallen asleep. He's fine Cross. I believe she isn't. I nwver know with her

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"He fell asleep when a monster attacked us? You mean he fainted?"

As they were walking, they arrived at a door with a circular window up at the top. Silver Cross presumed this was the observatory, though she could be wrong.

--Silver Cross

SCP Pinkamena
Group Contributor

2123683 ((I'm still alive don't worry. Just celebrating my birthday~))

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

((No problem, seems like it's everyponies birthday recently...))

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2134772 Nautilus opened the door inside it was a large white room. With a couple of sofas. We're here Cross. Please feel free to sit down

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"Ok, sure."

She walked in, and carefully took off her hat, with Wave still on top, and placed it on a small table next to one of the sofas. Then she sat down on that sofa.

"I do have a few dresses and book I had Wave get for me that need to go back to full size, but that can wait 'til we get back to my room, 'cause I'd rather not be carrying a bunch of dresses around. Oh, why did you pick while we were walking down the hall to have Core come out? Wouldn't in a large room with all the family there, armed, and pointing weapons in its direction or something have been better?"

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2136779 Well Cross as Qor said he's sipped up parts of every one's soul. But he already sucked up the parts of your soul that he could. You were the only foal on board that could kill him.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"Oh, right. I had kinda figured that out, come to think of it. I tried to get him to talk for a while 'cause I figured he knew some stuff I should know, and to give everypony else some time. I'm still kinda thinking about some of the stuff he said, tho'."

--Silver Cross

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

2136928 -> 2137036

"Mind you, I'll probably be able to think about it better with something to eat."

--Silver Cross
(In laundrymat with nothing to do...)

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2138623 Ah yes. I'll order us some food immediately. Nautilus pressed a button and then the walls around them started to retract into the floor. Giving way to a glass dome. Outside it was a murky water and the Nautilus was moving at intense speeds.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Silver Cross looked out of the dome, fascinated, but continued the conversation.

"I'll need my usual pills with lunch, of course."

Then she frowned.

"I think I need them, anyway. If the doctor thought I was just a normal earth pony, I don't know if he'd give me the right pills."

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2138865 We'll have you take them just in case.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"I suppose I should. Assuming they aren't bad for me or anything."

She glanced at her bag next to her.

"So, part of my soul is, er, in my saddlebag right now. Is there any way I can put it back?"

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2139415 Yes but it would be quite difficult. We'd have to sort through the souls with in the sword.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"Well, there were pieces of everypony on the ships souls in here, weren't there? I'd imagine a lot of them would want them back. Isn't there a piece of your soul in here, too?"

Though she really couldn't say whether she was any different without those pieces of soul. A lot had happened since then. She wasn't really quite the same pony anymore, anyway.

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2139816 Hmm indeed. Sadly I don't have enough power to do so. But I think one of my crew members has the right ability to do so. I'll have to call here later. As for now let's eat. Food appeared in front of them. It was a Alfredo penni with hay strips. The thick white sauce was still steaming. The hay had been boiled in a liquid known as Wefda. It was a juice that came in coconut like trees in Zebrica. It was a spicy juice colored dark purple. Instead of evaporation it solidifies when heated. It also had a salad made up of several foreign plants and leaves. Then a drink made of several berry mixes.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"No rush, I guess. I'm not really used to those pieces being there, anyways. And they've been gone for a while, so I don't know if that makes them harder to put back. Do pieces of souls grow back over time?"

Then she spotted her lunch.

"Noodles, purple hay, salad, and juice? Looks good." She pulled hers closer to her, and started eating the salad, talking between mouthfuls. "It's funny how hungry I've been, actually. If I didn't eat much for a long time, I'd think my body would be used to not eating."

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2140176 Yes they do. Your other parts of your soul grow back. But it can be a long time. Since Qor only took a little of your soul. It hasn't affected you greatly. That's probably the cause of your hunger. Nautilus started on the salad he tasted ginger mixed with a citrus flavor. And a lot of lettuce.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"He said he took the mortal portion of my soul. I'd have thought that'd have been a bunch of it. Well, actually, I'd thought that was all of it earlier. It might just be a small part. Of course, it could be my body trying to fix itself. Maybe I have super healing powers or something."

Then her ears drooped.

"Actually, maybe that's why I'm still alive..."

She took a sip of the juice.

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2140278 Perhaps, but it does no good to dwell in sadness

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"That gives me, what, two days to dwell on?"

She ate some of the pasta and hay, and gulped down her pill with some juice while she was at it.

"Sorry. I have enough trouble holding things together without all this going on."

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2144701 Welcome to life. Some ponies are lucky enough to not be blessed. But you Cross is special. Also we've spent two day's on the Nautilus. I had a spell set on the submarine by an old friend. So time would feel slower. Makes the crew work harder.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"Oh, guess it's been three days, then. Being special reminds me. I better write some stuff down quick, even if this is really good food."

She pulled a notebook and pencil out of her bag, and made room for it in front of her. She started scribbling things down as she was talking.

"Core was talking an awful lot, and I can remember details pretty good, as long as they're after. He could be lying, but here's what I remember.

"He said my daddy was on the run and came to him about hiding me, and was tricked by his illusions. I don't know I really believe that. Core stole all my mortal soul, which means what's left must not be mortal. He seemed to think there was more to mommy's death and my being able to draw. He called me 'a little wish granter'. And he said Cielia didn't like being my mother, though I knew that. Oh, and something about losing the protection of children. Did I miss anything?"

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2146282 Not that I'm aware of Nautilus had moved to a window and was peering outwards.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

She set the notebook aside.

"Okay, good. It's easier to piece things together if I know I've got everything. I can kinda guess on the 'little wish-granter' thing."

She went back to eating the salad.

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2146806 Nautilus was silent for a second. He felt the portal drawing nearer. But at the same time to darkness growed. Nautilus then flinched No It can't be! Those died out millions of millions of years ago. It was the last living portal wyrm. A vile creature that has a thick plating around it's slimy body. It's whole purpose in life was to destroy the energy in portals and convert the energy into anti-energy. It was another hideous creation of Shadow Jinx.
Looks like we've hit a bump in our plan Cross.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

She looked up, mouth still half full of salad.

"What's that?"

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2146964 There is a Portal Wyrm slowly eating the Atlantis portal. We have two options go to a new portal or kill it. Both are fairly difficult

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

She gulped down the rest over her mouthful of salad.

"Could you make the portal, I donno, taste bad to it, or something?"

--Silver Cross

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

2146986 -> 2147010

"You know, like dump a whole buncha jalapeno peppers in the water around it? Only make it something that thing doesn't like to eat, 'cause it probably likes jalapenos."

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2147894 I don't believe that will work. Nautilus then called up Wrath>>2136124 Wrath I need your help

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"You send me someplace else, and I hit the buttons on the remote to summon the ship?"

She tackled the rest of her pasta.

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2148524 Hmm interesting. But to dangerous. The reason we're going through the portal. Is we can't be tracked but if I was to send you some where. You could be tracked.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"Could you shrink it, like you did Wave, so it's just a tiny Portal Worm?"

--Silver Cross

SCP Pinkamena
Group Contributor

2148484 2148524
Aye. What do you need.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

2148670 -> 2148694>>2149309

*poke*

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"Um, something about a Portal Wyrm that's slowly eating the Atlantis portal. Lemme see if I can get Naughty's attention."

Silver Cross tugged on Captain Nautilus's coat.

--Silver Cross

SCP Pinkamena
Group Contributor
SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"He must be really distracted. Naughty said we either need to kill it or go to another portal. We're in some sort of observatory area. If you came through you could probably see it. Not sure why we have to deal with this so quickly after that 'Core' thing. I'm still trying to sort things out from that. I'll see if I can get his attention again."

She tugged on his coat harder.

--Silver Cross

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

2155302>>2148670

Well, that didn't work. Maybe if she climbed up his coat...

--Silver Cross

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 181