Weston College (Archived) 51 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 181 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 181
SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

After returning to her room, Silver Cross had found Wave still wrapped up in reading something in the library, so she'd sat down at her desk and started going through her two sketchbooks. She very carefully tore out the last few pages of her main one, and tucked them in a pocket in the back of her new one, deciding that that would be her private one.

To that end, she wrote "Privatte: Property of Silver Cross" on the cover in big letters, then tucked it in her saddlebags.

She then got very occupied with finishing her sketches, coloring them, and inking them with a pen. Before she knew it, she was starting to feel hungry again. Then there was a knock on the door.

--Silver Cross
((Let's see, Operator, me, Ukiah, and SCP Pinkamena I believe are the ones with characters on board. Possibly Midnight Words, too...))

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2123683 Hello Silver? Uncle Nautilus here. It's lunch time and I'd like to spend it with my favorite niece Nautilus stood outside in full uniform.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"Okay, just a minute, Naughty. Let me get Wave."

She tucked her main sketchbook in her saddlebag and trotted over to the manor.

"Wave, it's lunchtime. Did you want to stay small for lunch, or go back to your normal size?"

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2123766 Normal size please Alright

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"Okay. Maybe you could grab the copies of the Wizard of Oz, A Wrinkle In Time, and Alice In Wonderland I set aside in the library, as long as you're in there. They're all in a nook in the corner together."

She put her hooves right by the library, so Wave could just step on them when he was ready.

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2123882 Wave ran to find the books. After finding them he ran onto Cross's outstretched hoof.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Silver Cross tucked the books in her pocket.

"Alright, thanks. Now you had some sort of cake or something to turn back. Didn't we put it on the table earlier?"

She moved over to the table, but didn't see it anywhere.

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2124499 Wave sighed Maybe my daddy has some more?

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"I'd expect so. I hope it didn't get taken when the tea party was cleaned up. I'd hate for Mister Mouse to accidentally eat it and get all huge. So, would you rather go in my pocket, or ride on top of my hat for the moment?"

--Silver Cross

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

2124566 -> 2124578

Not getting an answer, Silver Cross puts Wave on top of her hat for the moment, and opens the door.

"Hello? Yes, I'm Silver Cross."

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2125006>>2126451 Wave sat on the hat happily. He did wave at Nautilus. Nautilus smiled and waved back. Nautilus looked at the Naga [color= midnightblue] Your a big snake now. I'm sure you can introduce yourself to my lovely niece

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

2126548>>2126544

"Nice to meet you too. And that's alright, our hooves we're kinda full when we got on, anyway. I think I heard something about lunch?"

--Silver Cross

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

2126593>>2126548

"I'm sure Dorn'll have something good ready for us."

--Silver Cross

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

2126612>>2126548

"He made some really good pancakes and tea earlier."

--Silver Cross
((It's actually Dworn, but Silver Cross has a tendency to pronounce names however's easiest for her.))

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

2126632>>2126548

"Well, I doubt anypony else here would know how to make Suu tea, anyway."

--Silver Cross
((I don't remember Wave ever taking the dress off, btw... I suppose he could've between threads.))

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

2126871>>2126548

"Well, only ponies from Avalon like Dorn know how to make it, from what he said. Maybe we should go over to wherever we were having lunch, tho'?"

Having a conversation while just standing in the doorway was a little awkward, and she didn't want to just invite them in if they were going someplace else.

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2126863>>2126932 Nautilus had zoned out his partial kraken bloodline going berserk. He could feel the portal near. But something dark lay in front of it. Ah yes Dworns food is excellent. Luckily we are close to the Atlantean portal. Let us go to lunch in my observatory. I'm sure you'd love the view Cross as well as you Bellator. Only the most pristine guest's gained access to the observatory. Bellator being the Commander of the Engines. Saw the observatory seldomly. Wave being the son of Nautilus saw the observatory quite often. (Sorry for the late post I have a fever)

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

2126932>>2128617

"The observatory sounds nice. I bet there're lots of things I could draw there. Is everypony else in the family going to be there? Or just us?"

She squeezed through the doorway, saddlebags on, still dressed in the dress she wore for the tea party, with Wave riding on top of her hat.

--Silver Cross
((
Sorry you're not feeling good, especially if it's your birthday.

Thinking about it, Silver Cross would have had to help Wave back into his sailor suit, so he probably either has a dress on and forgot about it, or isn't wearing anything.
))

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2128760 [color= midnightblue] I'll see if Spider or Avery is there. Maybe the triplets? We'll see Nautilus smiled cheerfully but deep with in his eye's he feared the dark presence he had felt. Young Wave had taken off the dress. Since he was young and his hoof eye coordination wasn't developed yet he couldn't put the navy suit back on.
((Thanks luckily I have some good movies to watch))

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

2129151>>2126932

Given that she now felt she had a little bit of a truce with Cielia, Silver Cross was a little disappointed that it didn't sound like she'd be there, but only a little. Cielia still didn't really like her that much, after all. And her reasons were pretty silly, too, in Silver's opinion.

She was sure ready for lunch, though. She walked by Nautilus's side.

"Um, Naughty? I'm not sure what happened to the cake Wave was supposed to eat to make him bigger. Do you have another one?"

"Oh, and Wave? Did you want to wear your sailor suit to lunch? I've got it in my saddlebags with my dresses."

--Silver Cross
((Well, that helps at least. Being sick always sucks.))

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2129220 I've got plenty of those. But we'll wait till we reach Wonder Land. Once their your mom, dad, and I shall go pick up the package. Then Bellator here and other's of my crew shall guide Wrath to an old friend of mine. You should be safe here. My first mate shall stay here with you and other crew members. Then it's off to Avalon. I have somebody that wants to talk to you. Then if every go's as planned. The Nautilus will head to Weston.
Nautilus then lead the group down a hallway. It was made of a smooth white material slightly metallic in texture. But also some what like marble.
2126932 So Bellator is the dyrosphere balanced once more? Is the Dimensional Feild Analyzer or D.F.A getting enough power. After the cooling center for the uranium broke the D.F.A has been on the fritz. We'll need it for the crossing between this world and Wonderland. Luckily we have the back up reactor in perfect condition. If it wasn't then our D.A.S.E wouldn't work. That reminded me. Bellator could you please tell the Engineers that we need to begin powering the S.R.B.L if you will. I have an uncanny feeling that Enigma won't let us go so easily.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Silver Cross followed him down the hallway, perplexed.

"Somepony wants to talk to me? I don't really know that many other ponies, really. Who would want to talk to me? Have I met them before?"

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2129459 [color= midnightblue] Let's just say. It was a mistake what happened to you

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Silver Cross stopped for a moment, suddenly trembling.

"Do you know how long I was down there? It couldn't have been a mistake," she said. "Nopony makes that bad of a mistake."

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2129617 Every pony makes a mistake. Let me tell you the true nature of Blueblood. See before his deal with the Sins he was just a regular prince. For he is the descendent of Princess Platinum. He was a fair and good natured prince. But a very evil creature known as the Qor corrupted his soul. For Qor is a special type of changling. A changling created by a mad unicorn For this changling was designed to eat off of soul essence not love. See this unicorn was known as Shadow Jinx. He was from another planet called Cryte. As Shadow Jinx created Qor. Qor grew to hate is master and creator. So when Qor gained enough power. He killed Shadow Jinx. Now Shadow Jinx lived on a pony made asteroid. Due to him being banished from Cryte. So when Qor killed Shadow Jinx. The asteroid was destroyed with out Shadow Jinx's magic. Qor entombed his essence to a rock. This rock traveled for millennias untill it landed on Equus. It was then found by Blue Blood on a hiking trip. Qor infested himself into Blue Blood. Causing Blue Blood die. Qor then took on the shape of Blue Blood. He then as Blue Blood made a deal with the Sins. But Qor was smart. So he kept Blue Bloods soul. Once Blue Blood was killed Qor left his body to find his next victim. The nearest pony was you. But because of unknown reasons. He wasn't able to latch on to you Cross.

Nautilus sighed looking at Cross in a strange way [color= midnightblue] You see Cross. Qor latched on to Cielia. Of course because of Cielia being a Tengu. Qor found it hard to posses her. Qor then tried taking me on.

Nautilus then stared at his shadow Isn't that right Qor?
The shadow smiled devilishly. It then morphed into a large changling. With dark red eyes. It was an alicorn as well. You forgot to say how easy it was for me to get aboard with out you noticing! Qor spoke with a Peter Lorre like accent.

Aye but you've made a mistake Qor. You've let your presence be known. And my friend here Bellator is a Naga. Now the Nagi are known for something. They can absorb magic like sponge to water. And seeing how your made up of 92% magic...

Qor gasped NOOOOOOOO

2126932 Bellator would you please get that thing out of my sight

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Silver Cross listened to Nautilus's story, stepping back a bit when Qor showed himself.

"You know, maybe an easier explanation is that I'm still in my cage, and just finally snapped. That'd really make a lotta sense at this point..."

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2130255(Well she's a bit sadistic)
Nautilus stepped in front of Cross his horn glowing ready to defend her.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Well, crazy or not, she'd have to deal with it as if she wasn't. Stalling sounded like a good idea, actually.

"So, um, Core? Anything you wanted to add to this? Why didn't you take me over? I'm just a weak little filly nopony would ever suspect anything of, after all."

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2130540 Oh my little filly. Your more than just a filly! Qor then tried to slide away.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"If you were part of him, you know how weak I am. You're part of why. There's nothing special about me."

Hopefully, if she could keep him talking, they'd take care of him. And he might say something important without realizing it, after all.

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2131080 Oh I stole parts of your soul. At least the mortal parts you little wish granter . Of course I had to get in close proximity with you. So what better way than raping you? To bad your daddy couldn't resist my illusions. Of course I knew I would need a new host. Luckly your father was on the run. So he came to me about hiding you. Sadly I stole all your mortal soul. Why do you think your didn't get captured by the Infiniti. Or were healed so quickly by an inexperienced healer. Or miraculously found by a Tengu? Use your mind Silver Cross. Your smarter then you wish to admit. I should know I've been inside of you. Wonder why you can draw so well? How did your mom die? So many questions. So many answers Qor started to smile. It may be noticed that Qor was missing a shadow

spider8itch
Group Admin

2131356 "Don't be throwing around the term 'Tengu'. It's almost an taunt for a demon."

Cielia stepped into the room

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2131432 Well, well looks like the mother who doesn't like being a mother has arrived!

Be careful Cielia. He's more powerful than you think

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Some part of her mind noted down everything he was saying. She actually had a good memory. She had to to be able to draw as quickly as she did. It was just too painful to try remembering most things.

"The mortal parts of my soul? What else would I be, if not mortal? And mommy died 'cause she got really sick, that's all."

2131432>>2131528
She was pretty sure Cielia and Nautilus would be able to handle him together, so stalling was working. There was lots of what he'd said she'd like to think more about, but that could wait 'til he was gone.

Though she had an idea, anyways. What if Red Cross really was Red Thorn?

--Silver Cross

spider8itch
Group Admin

2131528 "I got this Nautilus."

Cielia walked further into the room, while unleashing A Blue Flame Sword, a type of demon-slaying sword.

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2131546 Ha you don't know much do you?

That's enough of your tales Qor Nautilus pinned Qor by blinding light
2131432>>2126932 Help me

spider8itch
Group Admin

2131662 "Hold him nice and still while I do this."

Cielia positioned the sword over Quor's heart.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

2131662>>2131702

"Oh, I don't know. I knew enough to keep you talking 'til help arrived, didn't I? And I can guess some of it. It's just easier if you tell me."

Silver Cross pulled her rapier out of her saddlebag, though she didn't think she'd need it.

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2131702 Ha that's not going to work Cielia. You can't kill me. I was able to steal a bit of your soul. Thusly if you kill me you die. Actually I've stolen a bit from every one onboard. Meaning not even the Naga can kill me. Qor laughed and spit in Cielias eye.

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2131743 Qor laughed violently Oh I don't think so. Look to the halls of time. If anything.

spider8itch
Group Admin

2131766 Cielia blocked the spit ball with with the blade of her sword. The blue flames of the sword evaporated the spit.

"Don't be saying cocky things. I'll make your death more painful."

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

2131813>>2131789

Well, she was the only one that it hadn't been able to possess, wasn't she?

"You know, if you aren't able to possess me, I'd think you'd have killed me after eating up the bits of my soul if you could. Maybe you can't. Maybe, in fact, I'm the only one who can hurt you right now."

She beelined around Nautilus, and got her rapier in position for a strike to Qor's heart. If he was pinned down, lack of practice wouldn't be a big deal.

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2131813 Not cocky it's the truth Cielia.
2131831 If you kill me Silver Cross then you lose the protection of Children. And with your current state that wouldn't be wise

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

2131903>>2131813

"The protection of children? After everything you've done to me? I think I lost that a long time ago."

She stabbed her rapier straight at his heart.

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2131952 Qor sighed as he was stabbed Well Cross goodbye for now. Qor then explored into a flash of light>>2126932>>2131813

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

2132101>>2131813

Silver Cross stared at the spot where it had been.

"Is it dead? Or did it just go away somewhere?"

--Silver Cross

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2132120 Both. Now Silver Cross I don't think you realize how drastically your life is about to change.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"Again?"

She'd only been out of a cage for two days, after all. It's not like she was used to anything yet.

--Silver Cross2131813

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2132161 Silver Cross my dear, everything shall change. You just killed Qor. Qor is no simple being. Blue Blood was not his only victim. Shadow Jinx created Qor so that when and if he was killed then Qor's power's would be transferred to the weapon used to his demise. So your sword is now an artifact. Meaning it has the powers of not only Qor but all of his victims. Cross in your hoofs is a very powerful weapon. With this power comes responsibility. I am confident that you will use this wisely. Now let's get to the observatory? (I bet Cross is beyond confused)

spider8itch
Group Admin

2133426 (I'm confused as to what Cielia should say.)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 181