Weston College (Archived) 51 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 420 )
  • Viewing 351 - 400 of 420
SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Madam Fittings followed, and the two of them ended up in the dining room. Sweetie Belle wandered in, still yawning, a minute later.

--Madam Fittings

2434645 *Pine sat at the table and waited for the food to he served*

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2437027 Sweet Tea trotted out carrying plates full of haybacon, waffles, and daffodil eggs. She smiled and gave a plate to Pine and the others Fill em up kiddos.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Sweetie Belle blearily put a little bit of everything on her plate and sat down. Madam Fittings followed suit, though rather more aware of what she was doing.

--Sweetie Belle/Madam Fittings

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2446287 Ukaih's fine sense of smell could nearly make him taste the food. He politely asked Grandmother may you pass me those maple drenched haybacon, and those alfalfa waffles please?

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Madam Fittings smiled.

"Of course, dear."

She passed both to him carefully.

"Anything else I can get you?"

--Madam Fittings

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2446373 No that's okay Grandmother. Thank you. Ukaih dug in still in a very polite way.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"You're quite welcome, dear."

She started in on her food as well. Sweetie Belle was already half through hers.

--Madam Fittings/Sweetie Belle

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2446775 Ukaih leaned over to Sweetie and said politely Sweetie may I talk to you later please?

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

She swallowed a piece of one of a huge pile of waffles on her plate.

"Of course, Stripy. After I'm done with all these waffles."

She grabbed another waffle from her plate.

--Sweetie Belle

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2447047 Thank you Sweetie. Ukaih continued to eat his breakfast

2446287 "Gratitude Sweet Tea."
*Pine grabbed fairly large portions of each food and shoveled them onto his plate, and then proceeded to scarf the food down with haste*

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2449034 Sun giggled and put a bib on Pine to get any flying food from Pine's excessive eating.

2449108 *he nodded to Sun to acknowledge her act of kindness since his mouth was full. After a few minutes of continous eating he took a breather.*

2447047 "So Maddam Fittings, when does our flight back to Weston leave today?"

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"Don't worry, Pine, we should have plenty of time, as long as we don't drag our hooves too much."

--Madam Fittings

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2449384 Considering that the dimension Weston is in is seperate from our own than your flight will bring you to Equestria. From there you'll have to figure your own way home. Sweet Tea said this calmly.

2449384 "Guess we'll cross that bridge when we get there."

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"It was handled seamlessly on the way here, so I doubt that will be too much of an issue."

--Madam Fittings
((And now to wait for Ukaih. He hasn't been on in four days...))

2484019 ((NNNOOOOO00000oooooo....))

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

((
I'm assuming it's related to the holidays.

If things ever get there, I think the plan was to have this arc of things intersect the Silver Cross arc when arriving at Weston. Basically, our airship will arrive at Weston College at the same time Nautilus, Cielia, Sebastian, Silver Cross, etc, do...

Of course, now Operator's taking off for a week or a month or so. :facehoof:
))

((Fml! What could we do in the mean time?))

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

((
Well,I tend to keep multiple characters around so I can do stuff with one while the others are busy, but when noponies around, it's tricky.

I mean, Sweetie Belle and Madam Fittings are here, obviously. Silver Cross is on board the Nautilus right now, as is 'Silverjack', once 50% of her soul, once a talking sword, now a pony, Celestia help us...

SB and Silversmith Senna Spoon are back at Weston, but not doing anything particularly. Silver Bell decided to join the crew of the SS Starswirl. And arcum42's got an alicorn!Scootaloo around, and a mad scientist named Doctor Ivanovitch on the SS Starswirl.

You could start another character. The SS Starswirl's a possibility, though there aren't many members. There's always non-canon thread, or threads that happen in the future or past. I donno. It'd help if anypony else was around.
))

2484467 ((what is the starswirl group you speak of?))

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

((
The human world and Equestria are jointly building a spaceship together, pretty much. Only real active members are me, arcum42, Ob, Epsilon, Operator, and Ukiah, and someone else that showed up recently.

It's this group here.
))
--Sweetie Belle

2492443 ((doesn't seem to be very active. Though I'll join if it will help pass the time for us both))

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

((
It isn't too active. Ob is the main force behind it at the moment. None of the RP groups aren't very active any more, though. I'm not sure if Weston College was rebooted right now how active it'd be. And I saw F4d3 and Vikinga starting another school RP, so I'm not even sure how much they'd be here post reboot.

Almost makes me think the best thing to do is work on writing fanfiction...
))

2492770 ((that would be cool! What would you write about? I'm still waiting to get some type of computer so I can write my OCs backstory.))

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

((
Well, I actually have the first chapter of a fanfic that isn't published and has been on haitus since March, Cutie Mark Crusaders Game Inspectors!. Trouble is, after watching "Flight To the Finish", I'm not sure it's worth continuing, 'cause it's a little too close to what actually aired.

Silvy was working on a fanfic of the whole Silver Cross arc, from Silver Cross's point of view with me. I could continue that. Never got past chapter four.

And arcum42's working on a buncha stuff, too. Two major continuing fanfics and a couple one-shots.
))

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2484467 ((Sorry I just got back. I was in a place of no internet.....:ajsleepy:)

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

((Pretty much figured. This is where we were.))

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2492770 (To be truthful I'm staring to get ready to jump ship:twilightblush:. It's just the effort is gone. I will always remember this as a place where I did learn alot but maybe we should just I dunno quit?)

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

((
Well, I'll admit at this point it's more that I'd like to wrap up the two RP's we have going properly than anything. I'd like to get all our characters back to Weston. Whether we continue from that point feels a bit more up in the air to me...
))

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2507827(Since Wrath died that made me change plans. So the thread we have going now shall be the last before Weston. As for this I saywe just time skip to leaving point)

2497247 (Any ideas?)

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

((
Well, in this thread, we really just need to RP leaving, and going to the airship. No need to really go back to the castle or anything. And given that I probably wasn't going to be in the thread between the current Silver Cross thread, and the one where she goes to Weston, no issues there.
))

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2508019 (Alright. I'll time jump us to when we are aboutto leave. Don't get me wrong. I love Weston but there's no activity any more so much it feels kinda like a ghost town.)

2497247 Soon it was noon right before their flight. They we're at the port ready to board their airship back to Equestria. Silver Tea and Sun we're with them saying their goodbyes. Sun pulled Pine over and hugged him and sniffled Promise you'll write to me?!
Sweet Tea was saying her good byes to Madam Fittings Now you'll visit ole me Fittins right? I'd love some company Sun is leaving soon to go to Griffinia.
Ukaih was sitting quietly he still hadn't told Sweetie for after breakfast they all we're in a rush to pack things.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Madam Fittings smiled at Sweet Tea.

"I'll be sure to visit you next time we're in the area, I promise."

Sitting next to Ukiah, Sweetie Belle looked at him.

"Well, guess this is it. With how long we've been in Københovn, it seems almost unreal to be heading beck to Weston. I haven't even heard anything from there in quite a while. Hope everything's still alright over there. I guess we'll find out, though."

--Madam Fittings/Sweetie Belle

2508523 *he hugged her back and stroked her mane with his free hoof*
"Promise."

2497440 ((that sucks about your fanfic. Those dirty thieves!))

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

((
Well, I guess with Rainbow Dash's excitement about the Equestrian Games, having the three of us involved in them was a natural idea if you were gonna come back to the subject. It leaves me unlikely to finish it, tho'.
))

2508523 *Pine released the hug and walked over to his companions*

2508647 "How long exactly have we been here?"

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

She looked over at Pine.

"I donno, really. It seems like a few months to me, but it sounds like a few years from what Sweet Tea was saying. Probably one of these time thingies."

--Sweetie Belle

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2509132 We went though a time sped up. It's probable that we we're not affected by this due to a number of variables.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"Variables? Well, at least one good thing about all this is we haven't had to deal with homework, tests, and classes for a while. It'll be weird going back to all that. I'm kinda used to just being Madam Fittings assistant after all this."

--Sweetie Belle

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2509418 Indeed. It will be strange to even go to school. This is my first school ever.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"I've been to a few by now. Though I'm not sure if the one that was attacked before I'd even had my first class counts, really. I've heard rumours of some new 'Multinational Academy of Arts and Sciences' starting up, too, but, well, I'm already enrolled at Weston, you know? I'm not really going to go looking for a new school unless things seriously go wrong."

--Sweetie Belle

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2509529 (Oh the old academy wasn't to bad of an idea but I sadly was grounded from the internet right when it was crucial for me to be present. As for Faeds new school I'm going as another character. I do love Weston though)
Must be in a new plane of reality then. I just hope we all have happy endings

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"Well, as long as we're happy, I think that's what counts."

--Sweetie Belle
((Well, I haven't really officially heard of it, since nopony's mentioned it to me. I just happened to see it around. Not sure if I'm going to join, though.))

Ukaih
Group Contributor

2509660 (It looks promising.)
Ofcourse speaking of happy there's something that's been bothering me Sweetie. (I would find it very funny if Sweetie already knows Ukaih is a bedwetter)

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

"Oh? What's wrong, Stripy?"

--Sweetie Belle
((Yeah, not sure how she'd know, though. And it might be good. Just not sure if I want to join or not.))

• Viewing 351 - 400 of 420