Weston College (Archived) 51 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19
SCP Pinkamena
Group Contributor

These are X-Ray attacks. Extremely heavy attacks that do massive damage (35-52% of health) and of course, you'll be having one, and ONLY one. So be careful. You can change it before the tournament, but when Construction is done, that's what you'll have. When doing an X-Ray, do not over power it. How much damage does it cause and how it is preformed. The 52% Health Damage only applies to Shao Khan. (The big guy with the hammer wearing a skull helmet)

Straightjacket: He delivers a punch strong enough to the breast bone into pieces, then he grabs the head tight enough where the cracks in multiple places. (35% Health Damage)

Wrath: Pulls out a one of his swords and stabs it in the opponents arm, breaking the elbow. He pulls out the sword and uses the bottom of the handle to break their back. (37% Health Damage)

Pride: Pulls out her mirror and smashes it on top of the skull, then stabs it through their chin, finally breaking the glass over their face, making it dig in their flesh and bone (35% Health Damage)

Lust: Delivers a kick to the crotch, breaking the hip bone, then knees her opponents face, breaking the nose, jaw, and knocking loose teeth. (38% Damage)

Sloth: Stands there as the opponent breaks their fists over her Rock hard body. They try head butting her, but succeed in breaking their own skull before falling in pain. (32% Health Damage)

Envy: Knocks her opponent down to the ground before heel-stomping on their ribs. Envy then crushes the shoulder bones and then kicks him/her across the stage. (39% Health Damage)

Greed: Flicks the coin he had in the opponents eyes, then flicks two more into the opponent ribs and stomach. (37% Health Damage)

Gluttony: Slams down his opponent to the ground and bites his neck, breaking vertebrae, and the he curb stomps the head of his opponent. (39% Health Damage)

1501269 Joker gives an extremely hard kick to the crotch which is followed by two boxing gloves coming of nowhere and hitting both sides of the opponents head. Joker then pulls out an oversized hammer and smashes it on the opponents head. (40% Health Damage)

F4D3
Group Admin

Knives: Throws her earrings one after another at the opponent's upper chest, retrieving them with her chain. As she does the chain turns the opponent around letting her knee them in their lower back, breaking their spine. (37% Health Damage)

Dark Thoughts: Splits into Red and Blue to momentarily confuse the opponent. Using the opportunity Red punches them in the nose, fracturing it, and then grabs the back to their head and pulls back so that Blue can uppercut their jaw, forcing that to fracture as well. (38% Health Damage)

F4D3
Group Admin
SCP Pinkamena
Group Contributor

1501910 1501935 :raritydespair: And we were doing so good! :raritydespair::raritycry::raritydespair::raritycry::raritydespair::raritycry:

F4D3
Group Admin

Well... I'm pretty sure Midnight is asleep, and you could probably go bug Sycro and Spez about it.

SCP Pinkamena
Group Contributor

1502074 ((I don't think Midnight's asleep, he just talked to me not two minutes ago

F4D3
Group Admin

Huh, He might have just gotten up, as Stiggerzz is back as well and they're in a similar time zone

SCP Pinkamena
Group Contributor

1502271 I don't know?

Ukaih
Group Contributor

1501269 Wave: He head butts the opponent breaking there skull. He then swings them away. He catchs them by running. He then bites the back left leg breaking the femur. He then swings them away once more. He catches them them once more. Then for his final touch he stabs them in the stomach creating a slit and then with the handle mashes the bottom half of the spine.(37% health damage)

DiZ's Xray: Over the Knee (39% damage)

DiZ stuns his opponent with a light backhand to the face. He then cuffs his opponent to himself, and uses his opponent's weight to force him/her over his bent knee. The first pull, he fails, sending his opponent face first into his knee, breaking the side of his head, and the second pull sends him/her over on the ground. DiZ undoes the cuffs and proceeds to stomp his heel into his opponent, then elbow drops his downed opponent, breaking his/her spine. While on his opponent, he drives the butt of his baton into the back of his opponent's skull, smashing it against the ground.

SCP Pinkamena
Group Contributor

1838575 Just as long as it's not over powered

The stomp and the elbow drop does no damage whatsoever, it's just him trying to be cool and failing.

SCP Pinkamena
Group Contributor

1838601 Then... you should probably take those out. I would say make it successful, and amp it up to about 39 or 40%

Done, but are you sure that's not too OP? I don't like feeling like my character has too powerful of an attack.

SCP Pinkamena
Group Contributor

1838673 Trust me, on OP attack would be saying two hits = 60% damage instead of 6-10%
The only Officially Cheap X-Ray is Shao Khans who does a total of 52% Damage

Well, Shao Khan is supposed to be the strongest of all the characters, isn't he?

SCP Pinkamena
Group Contributor

1838688 With the exception of Goro

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19