Weston College (Archived) 51 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
SCP Pinkamena
Group Contributor

This thread is about Battle Cries that your OC will say when he/she enters the stage.

Straightjacket walks in on his magical arms and settles on his feet. "Hahaha! Come and get me!"

Wrath pops out of a fiery portal and stares at his opponent. "The wrath of one, versus the wrath of ALL!"

Pride's mirror can be seen laying on the stage. It starts to shake before she pops out of it and admires herself. "I will break you!"

Greed flips his coin up and catches it before turning to his opponent. "Heads says I wipe the floor with you!"

Gluttony waddles on stage holding his bulging belly. "*burp!* 'cuse me..."

Envy back-flips onto the stage, before staring daggers at her opponent. "Time to take out the trash!"

Sloth stumbles onto the stage struggling to keep herself upright. "Hurry up... I want to take a nap..."

Lust walks seductively on the stage before giving herself a spank. "Time to go on timeout!"

1500780 Joker comes in, bends over and shouts..
KISS MY ASS
DO IT GOOD

Sycro sits in the stand, deciding to watch this idiotic, but somewhat amusing event, with his arms crossed and an impassive expression on his face. "This is going to end badly...and with someone being raped."

SCP Pinkamena
Group Contributor

1500842 Why do say that? Because of Lust's battle cry?

And because of the fact that she's a physical manifestation of everything that involves sexual intercourse and pleading wants, but that's just me.

F4D3
Group Admin

Two puddles of red and blue liquid form on the ground, forming up to make Dark Thoughts. Her body slowly comes into shape and she points at the opponent "Let's see how long you can last!"

Knives dives down onto the battle field. She does an intimidating pose and brings out her assortment of weapons and traps. "A new head to add to the collection!"

SCP Pinkamena
Group Contributor

1500903 1500891 1500830 1500807
Damn, I'm on a roll! Next up the X-Ray thread!

Midnight Words
Group Contributor

1500780 Midnight walks in and yawns "This is gonna be a bad day..."

Insanity runs in like he was in a hurry. "WHERE IS THE RING! BATMAN! Wait, you're not Batman."

Cass calmly walks in and stares at her opponent. "When I kill you, can I loot your corpse?"

Kragor walks in and yells "WHY AM I HERE?!"

Hanako Maki (Party Planning harpy extraordinaire!) flies down and yells "I'LL RIP YER EYES OUT!" sarcastically with a heavy pirate-like accent.

Ukaih
Group Contributor

1500780 Wave runs out on to stage taking a defensive pose. He then flexes hia muscles and says" A thousand leagues under the sea... And I still can beat you." It also is preceded by a flare of drums and bagpipes.

DiZ holsters his baton, his lightning gun, and his stun grenades. He then takes an orthodox fighting stance.

*sarcastically*

"Well... don't you look menacing?" (menacing may be replaced with another adjective, depending on who he's fighting. If that's alright.)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12