Serial Killer Ponies 226 members · 138 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

From background pony to a main character, which pony would you like to see as a serial killer? A pony that has had no fics written about them in this context, but could surely make a great villain all the same.

I would say Fluttershy...I have not seen to many fics about her being serial killer....

Twilight Sparkle. FOR SCIENCE!

I think Cadence would be cool.Killing couples.

Have you seen Gwenwyn?

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/119353/gwenwyn

I do agree there are many possibilities for Fluttershy, but I think this one does a very good job.

Hmmm, seeing more of a mad scientist vibe with Twilight, but I believe a story called "Twilight Passenger" was an interesting twist of Dexter.

Cadence...now actually never seen one with Cadence. Could be an interesting idea.

4203011 I will have to check that out. :twilightsmile:

4202268 My first choice is a clear Pinkamena Diane Pie. Her qualifications are overwhelming, when you look behind the cheerful pink mask of joy.
If she takes just the one step of the given path, like in Party of One; what is truly holding her back if the voices of her party guests told her to kill?
She knows your inner secrets and never does forget.
She clearly is in full control of her body and even arcane powers.
This is the mare who could run Rainbow dash down.
Apparently, she isn't limited to the knowledge of what she sees and hears, her knowledge is well into the future and out of sight.

Question is, where does all her deepest and darkest stories go, if her first victim isn't among the Mane 6?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7