Discolight 402 members · 72 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
6ix

Hello everybrony,
My most recant chapter of Twilight at the Disco had a central theme of sort: Panties
I want to do something fun and ask that you make a quick video of you saying panties. Nothing else but that one word. I’m going to string them together in a funny little project I have going. You can participate in a couple of ways. Ether say panties in the most sexualized tone you can muster. Or find funny or creative way to say underwear like honorable undergarments, or plot pieces, or (as my wife once called them) butt huggers. Maybe just yell panties just for the hell of it. Funniest one I have ever heard was bouncing baby catcher.
You can use conventional names like bloomers or chastity belts so on and so forth. I know a lot of you speak other languages so I would love if you could say panties in your native language; that would touch my nerdy side and my perverted side simultaneously. X3
A few rules
1. No nudity, what so ever.
2. Do not show us panties.
3. Don’t not wear the panties.
4. Nothing lewd like cunt blankets for pussy covers.
5. please don’t embed anything into a comment as that would be too public.
If you have a good one but don’t want to record it you can PM it to me and I’ll get some one to say it.
PM a link that I can down load it or you can email me an attachment to Dsixtos@gmail.com
Bonus points for any one that makes a dragon ball z reference (only some of you will understand that joke)
The due date is by the next chapter which means 30-40 days from now.
Have fun and please participate.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1