Discolight 402 members · 72 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20

I like to yammer about my 'list' of songs that I think are reminiscent of this ship, but I'd like to hear about any ones that anyone else has thought of. :heart::twilightsmile:

I'll offer one of my long-time favorites to get started.

Well, Avril Lavigne - Wish You Were Here would be a good one! It displays that Twilight wished that Discord wasn't in stone.

Comment posted by Rainbow Fantasy deleted Jul 5th, 2013

I will be honest... I never knew there were fan made songs for MLP... mainly cause I am a scrub.

Karshiva
Group Admin

Personally, I think this represents them in their relationship where their differences make them fight constantly but they soon come to have feelings for each other

Ok, now don't over-think it :derpytongue2:, but I think this version of this song works for them. I looove finding awesome covers of songs that change my view of the actual song. This male rock cover of Poker Face is one of them. Changes the feel and meaning to me a bunch.:eeyup:

OH SHIT GUYS
Prepare to get butt-raped by my huge-ass list of DiscoLight songs. :trollestia:

I simply LOVE this adorable song, and I always watch THIS certain lyric video to it because of it's unique and creative display. :twilightsmile:

That's just the beginning. :trollestia:

Let's face it: This song would perfectly describe Discord's and Twilight's relationship.

This one's more "emotional".

For me, any romance song is fitting for these two, so prepare your anus. :rainbowlaugh:

Still goin' at it. :rainbowlaugh:

I F*CKING LOVE THIS SONG

This one's very romantic, I love it.

Very nice cover of Benny Benassi's "Cinema". :twilightsmile:

This one's for the people that hate Flash as much as I do :rainbowlaugh:

I am aware that VelocityOfTheNight made a 30 second pmv with this song, and ever since I saw it I fell in love with this rather inappropriate song.
Also,
LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!!
(For the people that get the joke :raritywink: )

God, this song is SO romantic. :rainbowkiss:

If anyone needs ideas for DiscoLight videos, USE THIS SONG.

This one is just so DA'AWW.

holy fuck all of my feels

This song is just so adorable!

Yes I know I'm going overboard but fuck dat shit

Discord's and Twilight's ever-lasting relationship:

because i'm a hopeless romantic ok

Discord and Twilight would obviously have a chaotic, dramatic relationship

I'll stop for today
Tomorrow you shall see more discolight songs

2200453 The Christina Perri one is a guilty pleasure one of mine ;P (it's in my playlist:raritywink:)

I keep hearing this one on the radio, and love it to pieces.

AND this one I found via a different ship and fandom (Once Upon a Time/Captain Swan) I LOVE this wonderfully different feel this cover gives this song. Leaps and bounds above the original in my opinion.

2349673 Oh my God, those both remind me of DiscoLight too! :pinkiegasp:

2349641 Hehe yup It makes sense since they're both eternal now.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20