Discolight 402 members · 72 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Karshiva
Group Admin

Have you ever thought why you think Discord and Twilight are perfect for each other? I can think of a few reasons, but what do you think? What's your reason?

One of the main important things when developing a romantic pair is that both characters should be lacking something, something that the other member of the pair can provide/fulfill. I know the whole 'you complete me' thing is trite and overdone, but it's still sorta true.

We have one who is not a big fan of rules or structure and the the other swears by them. f done well they can balance each other out.

There's also the entertaining notion of their whole "villain"/hero dynamic.There's ready-made tension from the get-go, ready to be expanded upon. The thing about it is that if you spend a lot of time with someone, they start to rub off on you. Typically we'd want Twilight's influence to rub off on Discord, but it could go the other way too.

I don't know if this counts, but I'll put it anyways. The way I see it
Discord isn't supposed to make sense and what better way to
do that than to fall in love with somepony who's your complete opposite?
Plus Twilight needs to turn down the OCD a notch or two....or three.

I love this ship mostly because of their differences, and why they would work together.
Discord could teach Twilight to have more fun and not b so worried about everything all the time.
Twilight could calm down Discord's chaotic tendencies, and teach him that there are more things in life.

That is just my opinion :P

1Because they are the complete opposite
2 Because Discord want her actention and he always stay near her
3 he dance with her and hug her
4 he did all for hve her friendship
5 in "Three's a crowd" in the finale Discord was happy for the fact that Twi helped him and when he was afraid by the worm ,he hug twi again
6 in "Twilight's kingdom" he don't talk about twi and her friends to Tirek .And when at difference of her friends free , Discord was still in the ball and she said "all my friends" even though he betrayed her and the others ,she still trusted Discord.
this is why i ship then and for me ,Discord have a crush on Twi

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5