Pony Hybrids 1,075 members · 334 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Dash Attack
Group Admin

Wile it will probably never happen in canon, pony and creature would you like to see have a child.

My personal favorites are that Shining Armor's changeling child that keep seeing fan art of. The other is Fluttershy and Discord's child whoever he or she might be.

Let your imagination run free in this thread.

Spike and Rarity's Pony/dragon hybrid baby. :moustache: :raritywink: :unsuresweetie: (<-- jealous)

Since I'm porting over my primary persona into this fandom, I guess that would make him a Gryphon/Diamond Dog (wolf style) hybrid, Gryphon recessive. He has married a pony (details still in flux), and has two children. The older girl looks like what a cross between a wolf and a Gryphon probably should look like, plus a Cutie Mark. The boy... well, just look at my avatar. He's a unicorn with wolf's paws (hence the boots) and matching teeth. While I have decided on Cutie marks for both of these kids (a cross between a wolf's paw and a horse shoe for the lass, and a Yin Yang of fire and ice for the lad), I have yet to nail down a name for either, never mind the mother. If anyone wants to help flesh out these two, let me know.

Pony/Human.

I've got fic ideas for Roseluck/human offspring.

I've also got fic ideas with a bi-sexual Lyra and Bon Bon with a human male too.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4