Sunset Shimmer 4,925 members · 6,762 stories
Comments ( 60 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 60

Final question... How long should I wait to make the two friends? By the end of the story I'm planning for it to be they get together at the fall formal and maybe write a few sequel fics... Thoughts?

3885006 Well perhaps one thing you could do is instantly say that even after the whole "She Demon" incident the OC is stilling willing to stick by Sunset's side, perhaps in the first story he saw a part of her no one else had, a small moment perhaps, but a moment non the less.

We think alike good sir! My plan was first story to be pre EQ and EQ. Story two to be in between, three would be RR, and 4 would be after that, you know family kinda thing.. Only if people like my OC of course

3885019 Right. One more piece of advice even though you're OC has a tragic backstory don't make him to moody or depressed all the time, he knows how to crack a joke and give a smile. If you make him to depressed then you fall into Mary Sue/ Gary Bob territory I feel.

OF COURSE!!!!!! Sorry if I sound snippy but I'm kind of insulted that you think I would be so stupid as to make such a mistake. Humans have more emotions the emo whiners. I hate emo whiners so so much in storytelling. I apologize for that little rant my friend...

3885044 No,no...I hate emo whiners myself. Which is why most of OC's (Who I base around myself mind you) are always jokesters and upbeat. Almost like a less highly caffeinated Pinkie Pie mixed with a little Rainbow wit and Applejack common sense.

Cool!!! I hope you'd be willing to comment after every chapter and provide advice for me as a writer and how to make a better OC. Could I describe him to you in PM?

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 60