Collegia Arcana 9 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15
Stone Knight
Group Admin

Hail and greetings, students of the False Goddess. We wish you well.

You may have heard of us in passing, or perhaps not. We do not fare well in the light of your wretched rulers.

We are known to some as the Cult of Crows.

Know now that the days of your Empire are coming to an end. Linger not at the sides of your dying gods.

We wait for you in the West. SHE waits for you eagerly. Cehualli wishes only to share her great vision with you, and we only wish to spread it.

Those who wish to know more about us, wait for our signal. Do not attempt to alert the authorities. We will know if you do.

We are watching.

What a curious and ominous message. I wonder how such a message hasn't been removed yet.

Hmmm... If someone had vandalized school property to send a message, why would that vandal inform the intended recipients of said message not to inform the authorities? Doesn't that defeat the purpose since someone has to clean this up? What is a flunked student still doing in the college? "We wait for you in the west." Is that a threat or a benign statement? Who is "you"? Rulers is poorly defined. Do they mean all the Avatars, or one in particular, or the aristocracy/ elected officials that run the government intermediately? What "Empire" are they talking about? Isn't it such that there isn't so much any pony empire as there are four occasionally quibbling kingdoms? Just what kind of people are they trying to recruit? Are they watching all the time? As in all the time all the time?

Eh, probably some stupid ritual from some dumb club. *grumble grumble*

*bumbling through the corridors, late at night*

Ah geez, another stupid threat message.

Hang on.

Know more about us? That's the worst damn recruitment message ever. It would only interest those who have a crippling sense of curiosity...

Ah, bugger.

Crippling sense of curiosity you say. I can give you a crippling sense of curiosity... No wait that's crippled legs.

I feel comforted already.

2162829 Well, that's pleasant! Tsk.

As for that 'message'... Personally, I wouldn't pay too much heed to the ramblings of crazy ponies. It's only going to get you in trouble.

It's only going to get you in trouble.

Says the one who attends a school of magic.

2168989 Attending a school of magic is not, in and of itself, trouble.

Mostly.

Tell that to the J.K. Rowling.

2169724 Oh, dear. I hope I'm not the only here who hasn't read her books.

I just hope this isn't another crazy cult situation.

I'm sure someone just wants us at a party.

That's exactly how they hook you. Next thing you know it has been seven hundred years and you've sacrificed a small village to the god-king of thorny flowers.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15