Nostalgic Cartoon Network 289 members · 120 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21
The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

I know there is not a lot of old Disney fans out there, but I made a Nostalgic Disney group, since I don't want those who are fans of the old Disney to be left out. I'm also putting this here, just in case if there are any of you that would like to join.

Nostalgic Disney

Just like the Nick one, MidnightBloom will alos be running this group as well.

~TheKnight21js

Melkor
Group Admin

This might sound crazy but...
what if we just created a Nostalgic cartoon group?

I feel that things are getting fragmented with the multiple groups. Maybe it would be better to just have one?

If anyone has any qualms with my idea please speak now.

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

1157026I think that's a good idea. i think i can make it, but it will be whenever i can make it though.

I kinda like the new Disney, It's got some pretty good shows. That being said I do miss old shows like That's So raven and Cory In the House. Ah good times, good times... :twilightsmile:

Eru Iluvatar's got a point, one group would make it a lot easier to group the whole 'Nostalgic' community together and simplify things up. I know it sounds lazy but I honestly I couldn't be arsed jumping around groups to find stories and talk. hope my opinion helped.

Melkor
Group Admin

One of my issues is, how do we define what we're nostalgic for?
How many areas do you want the group to cover? Would it be cartoons only? A certain time period of shows?

That's why multiple groups are nice, you can specify what you're looking for.

Although it's a lot easier to raise the member count if we have one group. Consolidation my friends.:scootangel:

Melkor
Group Admin

I'm not completely sure that we need to define ourselves completely right away.
What I think we should do is just make a Nostalgic group, and then have folders for each nostalgic topic.
The main question would be how defined we want our folders to be. Would it be by channels, genre, or specific shows/topics? Maybe some combination thereof?

Here's my obligatory Nostalgic moment.:yay:

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

1157071why of course it did. like i said, i will be making it sometime soon, so all groups can be connected. i mean, i will let you know when it's up with another thread, but for now, just wait.

Melkor
Group Admin

I donated to Galacon for a fifteen second clip of her saying pretty much anything. (1 of 3 to do so)
Doctor Canni.
A bonus was the "Doctor Canni" Picture.

That's just... You lucky sonofa...

Melkor
Group Admin

You want awesome VA work? Monty is doing a fundraiser on Indiegogo to get to Bronycon.
Not a Link.
When I gave money to Galacon, it was 50$, plus 25$ extra cause I could.
(Of course her fund raiser is way cheaper.)
I like to donate money, it's fun.:pinkiehappy:
Now that you reminded me, I'm going to donate twice!
AGAIN!
Money, why do you not like my wallet?

Melkor
Group Admin

There are a lot of cool things out there if you know where to look.:raritywink:

Melkor
Group Admin

I love it.:heart: Thank you.:pinkiehappy:

Best thing to do would just be to expand the scope of this group to "Nostalgic Cartoons: 20th Century and Early 2000s", since that's all-inclusive and doesn't need further redefinition, and fold everything else into this one. It's better than constantly spawning new groups and stretching everyone's attention too thin.

You are welcome.

And it's made by Nerogeist, one of the most amazing animators I've ever seen, and that's saying a lot since I've seen a fair amount of animators in the web.

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

1157957 like i said, i will do it at somepoint. just not now, since i am busy.

I know them.

Pretty good animations, if I do say so m'self.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21