Villains of Equestria Admins 20 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
Zinger
Group Admin

There are so many background ponies. But none of them, have any villainy in them. So let's find/adopt one. Give him/her a story, personality, traits, fears, goal, flaws, and a awesome name.

There has to be one, that no one has done. Please help? It will be fun. We can all decide it.

Think about it. It will be the first of it's kind. A background straight from us.

Sweetiebellema121
Group Admin

1742040 sounds like a neat idea:moustache:

Zinger
Group Admin

We just need to find one.

Sweetiebellema121
Group Admin

1742197 finding one will be the tricky part...:ajsleepy:

Rezz
Group Admin

1742040 Colgate.

Rezz
Group Admin

1742040 Colgate and I volunteer to write a story about her and her being a villain.

Zinger
Group Admin

Ok, but most people might not like it. I was thinking we find one give it all the good stuff. I like it though.

1742238 1742258

I think I found one.

She's a rather calm mare, with a sweet face. She's known around for being careing and loyal. But she secretly hates Celestia and her own "friends". She claims to hold no grudge against those who wrong her. But she in secret plots her revenge and makes it look like accidents.

She doesn't want to admit it, but she kind cares for her friends. Just not to the extreme.

I can't decide on a name. Do you like it? I was trying for a earth pony. But what I said do you like it?

Sweetiebellema121
Group Admin

1742324 yeah as for a name... Something haze maybe...

Zinger
Group Admin

I think her cutiemark is a thundercloud. But do you like her personality?

Rezz
Group Admin

1742324 It needs to be more thought out but it has potential.

I am going to write the Colgate story anyways because I have thought out a plot similar to cupcakes but in my opinion... a little more fucked up.

Think up a plot for the story and improve on the character creation. By looking at her I am going to throw these names into the bin of idea's.

Amethyst
Miasma

Those are the two names I made up off the top of my head.
(Not the greatest but give me a day or two and I could probably come up with a much better one. P.S I am tired as hell so don't expect anything good right now name wise).

Sweetiebellema121
Group Admin

1742347 yeah it fits her. She looks like any other unicorn mare but is secretly evil. No one would ever suspect her:pinkiecrazy: as for namee(I'm terrible at names.) how about stormy weather

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11