Villains of Equestria Admins 20 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Rezz
Group Admin

I am busy right now, so either we close this idea down or someone else needs to volunteer to do reviews/ modification of the front page this week and every second week. Before I know it its the day I have to go and spend 15 minutes modifying everything and collecting a review from someone.

So if everyone is passionate about this idea, get someone else to do the front page edits because I am REALLY tired of doing it.

I mainly focus on enforcing the rules in the group and I am getting sick of people not giving me any suggestions for the feature or even posting a forum about a story they liked in the admins group.

So the way I see it: I will be closing the Weekly feature idea tomorrow unless someone else is willing to modify the front page and write a review as well because ever since this thing started I have been greatly annoyed by it.

-Rezz

Zinger
Group Admin

I'm sorry.:fluttercry:

Rezz
Group Admin

1742051 Its not your fault.

SolidFire
Group Admin

I'm sorry Rezz, I haven't had the slightest bit of time recently. I don't think I've read anything in the past week.

Sweetiebellema121
Group Admin

1741895 time has been an issue for me as well:ajsleepy:

Stanislas
Group Admin

hum...i could help since i still did not find something new to create. What do you want me to do?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6