Coprophilia 57 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Hi, I literally just figured out this group exists, and that it featured both of my stories without me adding them myself. I'm really flattered by that.
Since there aren't any other threads up, I was wondering if we could kind of break the ice on the group topic. I'm guessing due to the few stories and the group title, most of us here have some form of a scat fetish? What's the most interesting thing about it for you?

And since this is an MLP group, what are your favorite scenarios to think of with this particular kink? Any favorite characters and situations you like to imagine (maybe we can get some ideas for fics brewing)?

I understand it's not the fetish that's looked most favorably on the internet, so it might be hard to talk about. But I'm hoping this can be kind of a safe haven for people. Even if you think you're weird for it, relax: you're among other weirdos. You're fine.

I guess I get to be the first to respond. I certianly have a thing for scat, and watersports. The two most interesting parts of my fetish is the sheer taboo of the act it's self, and the extreme devotion it takes to be willing or able to service someone else, by being their toilet. As for characters, well... personally, any kind or understanding stallion who would want to use a submissive stallion as his toilet, the same goes for mares who would want to use a submissive mare as her toilet. I have always wanted to try being someone's toilet, but I haven't found anyone I trust enough yet, and even then, I don't know if I could really handle it yet.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2