Power Rangers Crossover Group 294 members · 133 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

What is your favorite series of Super Sentai?

Mine's Jetman, because it has protagonists you can relate to, excellent villains, a bird motif (heavily inspired by Gatchaman, or G-Force as it's known here in the States), not to mention an EPIC theme song that will get stuck in your head for DAYS...

I'd have to say Zyuranger is my second favorite (another epic theme song, inspired MMPR, prehistory motif, etc.), followed closely by GOOOOOOOOOOKAIGER!!! (they brought back EVERY SENTAI EVER, and I mean EVERY. SINGLE. LAST. ONE. [Akibaranger doesen't count])

That theme does get stuck, but I want it that way. LOVE THAT SONG. Anyway is it against the rules to have two favorites, because mine are Gokaiger for it's characters, the references to Super Sentai and Power Rangers, the coolness of the pirates and that they have no mentor. Along side it is Shinkenger for it's excellent fight scenes, Ryuoske, Genta, Takeru being incredibly humble, along with Kotoha having the ability to give you diabetes. She is so well behaved in the show and polite and completely adorable. My one complaint with Shinkenger is Shiba Kaoru. Hate her. Second favorite, Boukenger and Abraranger. Just all around fun.

3481934 Remember in episode 18:

The Gokaiger transform into the SHINKENGER. But Marvey-chan, knows nothing and gives Gai Kingranger.

Gai: This has a kanji on the face but this isn't a Shinkenger. He's gold not black.

Referencing that they called what could've been Black Zeo, into Gold, when the only thing that was gold was his shield.

3483779 I kinda hope that Gokai Red smacks Troy for being a sucky red

3486556 Do you honestly think that would happen? Go-Busters isn't getting their own power rangers series.

3486564 Lucky, I can only dream of how Dino Charge will mess up kyoryuger

3486598 Please turn this into a fiC, I will help you write it.

3487329 I'm thinking that maybe the five main gokaiger get into some trouble in space and have to crash land on Equus. They try calling Gai for backup, with the repairs and GoJyuDrill. However, both of which go missing. And that would set the plot up. What do you think the title should be? I also believe we should follow the Super Sentai episode formula.

3487614 what I meant for the formula is

1.episode plot character introduced
2.minor fight
3.episode plot
4.major battle
5.robot vs giant monster
6.episode plot resolved

My favorite is Shinkengers

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13