The Ultimate Free-Use OC Collection 294 members · 94 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

I am currently looking for a female earth pony OC. She can be a normal one or a crystal it matters not to me. I need her to fulfill a angel/demon on the shoulder type role, with her being a slightly timed angel. If someone has a timid earth pony OC I could use, or make one for me it would be much appreciated. :twilightsmile:

Pooh, I had the perfect one for the devil

Ying Rose
Earth Pony Mare
Appearance: yellow-cream coat, red mane and tail with white highlights, pink eyes
Cutie Mark: thornless rose with horizontal ying-yang sign.
Personality: kind, sweet, shy, self-conscious

If you need any more info, let me know.

4566699 Character Details? :trixieshiftright:

4566734 Here's a hint/spoiler about the story: The Demon on the shoulder role if fulfilled by Sombra.

4567013 I like how this one sounds, but am curious as to Twilight Phantom's charater's details, if they aren't provided soon, your OC is the lucky winner. :pinkiesmile:

Name: Pastella Sunlight
Personality: Shy and timid, she's easily scared by anything what comes her way, whilst she is still a fighter.

Sorry I just woke up and Im not in the mood for writing

OOO tough choices! :duck:

Cutie Mark: thornless rose with horizontal ying-yang sign.

Wasn't expecting the Cutie mark, not sure why, :trixieshiftleft: What's it symbolize as her special talent? :trixieshiftright:

4568773 Fair enough.

4568798 She is a talented florist and can cross-breed different types of flowers. Also, she's a plant whisperer . The ying-yang symbol is mainly for her ability to change from calm to not so much in a fight in a fic she'll appear in later.

4568806 That.........could prove useful at some point. Still haven't decided, but will let you know soon.

If I use either of these OCs you've provided me with, would you like me to credit you guys?

4569401 yes please :3 That's if you don't mind

4569401 That would be nice.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12