The Ultimate Free-Use OC Collection 294 members · 94 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Going to have a few chapters taking place in the Crystal Empire. While I can't guarantee big roles, mostly just cameos to extended cameos, I wanted some more characters to flesh out the world. And since it's the CE, I figured crystal pony's be best.

Stuff to Know
-No overpowered OCs please
-Crystal Ponies or immigrants only please
-Crystal ponies just got out of a 1,000 year time jump. While technology hasn't changed that much, some traits of an older era may be around
-Primary locations are the Palace, the Library, and the empire's fringes
-No guarantees of entry, but I'll try

My first pony O.C. if any flaws please give me creative criticism.
Here We Go!

Name: Shard Tourmaline

Nickname: Shardy, Blacky, Shaddy Shard.

Species: Earth Pony

Friends (Or in his case ponies he respects): Princess Cadence, Shining Armor, Flash Sentry, and Amethyst Maresbury.

Physical Description: taller than most crystal ponies, but slightly shorter than Shining Armor. Skeletal thin. His mane and tail is colored black, and has a greasy appearance. His coat is deathly white. He has periorbital dark circles around his eyes. Slightly bushy eyebrows, His eye shape is circular. Dark Brown eyes. His pupils are smaller than most crystal ponies, giving him a penetrating stare. His cutie mark is a gothic styled clock (a clock with a dented frame).

Personality: he is generally cold, calculating, sarcastic, and often bitter. He displays a calm demeanour, and is rarely surprised (for the most part). He is also suspicious towards anyone he doesn't trust, and would make dry sarcastic remarks during a conversation. He is short tempered in only two scenarios: if his heart is broken and if his friends are in danger. Despite his resentful nature, he is very loyal to those he cares about.

Occupation: Substitute Librarian (in case Amethyst Maresbury is ill)

History: Shard wasn't always bitter, there was once in his life where he was actually happy, he had loving parents and a young mare he had a crush on, but he life was changed forever when King Sombra took over. The most traumatic moment of his life was witness his father being butchered by dark crystals,his mother being murder by Sombra himself, and his would be mare-friend dying of exhaustion. After a thousand years Shard remained in hiding, even when Spike saved the empire, he couldn't help feeling jealous of everyone who regained their long lost happiness, knowing his happiness was gone forever.... Or so thought. He was later found by Amethyst Maresbury, who offered him a job at the Library. Though out the years, Shard's life slightly got better, even though his appearance could give any pony a sense of dread, there are those who do accept him as a friend. During times of great boredom, Shard would find a quiet place to fient and meditate.

I kinda want to cameo somepony that awesome story, so here goes. While she's not a Crystal Pony, she does have plenty of reason to be moving from place to place. And feel free to chance the Surname or use Moondancer if needed. She was originally part of a set of three I developed for RPing, so sorry if there are a few things in there that seem to require 'prior knowledge'.

Name: Moonlight Dancer

Species: Pegasus

Birthplace: Vanhoover

Residence: Around. House in Canterlot.

Occupation: With a travelling sky dancing show with the Equestrian travelling ballet. Air Ballet.

History: Twin sister to Shadow Dancer (unfortunately) and younger sister to Starlight Dancer, Moonlight has always loved to dance. Originally it was ground bound ballet, but as she learned to fly, she learned how much more she loved to dance in the air. At eight, she discovered her talent in sky dancing upon gaining her cutie mark. Continuing to practice, she was accepted into the Equestrian travelling ballet as a sky dancer at age 15. She has worked as that ever since, travelling Equestria and dancing in the air. In there, she also trains as a black belt in a pegasus martial art involving wing blades and steel hoof covers. (Ponified Japanese swordsmanship crossed with their unarmed martial arts.)

Personality: Moonlight is a fairly happy pony, though she can be melancholy at times. She always does what's best for everypony and always tries to help out. Drops in to visit family whenever possible and is fiercely loyal to both friends and family. Her fierce loyalty results in a sometimes bullheaded nature, despite her usually being fairly soft spoken in contrast to her twin brother. Soft spoken, but stubborn and fiercely loyal if a pony has earned it, she has an easy confidence and isn't afraid to led her actions speak for her.

Dislikes: Being grounded, being stuck in one place, being in a room with Starlight after Taco Tuesday.

Abilities: Is almost supernatural in her grace when she flies and is a second dan, of nine, black belt in her art.

Pets: No. The hotels don't like them.

Physical Appearance: A luminescent white, almost like moonlight, with a black mane and tail, and deep, dark green eyes.

Built like a gymnast and is smaller than average in size for a mare, but is made of almost pure lean muscle, her size betraying an surprising physical strength.

Cutie mark: A maple leaf on the wind.

Realized you might not be following this anymore. See above. I rather like Cameos. Also,

Gaia Starsoar
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1w2d6MXa-doFJGHkzQNr5FpqjHARXWZ5n_Ut2zzUM62M/edit?usp=sharing

or

Shadow Dancer
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Cr753dD7rXZiwk-CiCzdA77Y3FufjLjhFddfzXxXqbM/edit?usp=sharing

could work. It's your choice in the end, but I think it would be cool to see them in the fic. Also, note that neither Shadow nor Moonlight like the Princesses. They'll respect them as leaders, but due to factors in the past involving another OC, they REALLY dislike the Diarchy. They will not bow, or do anything pas the bare minimum in respect to Celestia, and Luna isn't much better off. They show the same attitude towards Twilight as well. I know the chances of them being used are small, and the chances of being more than a cameo are next to none, but that little factor is rather important to their past.

Again, I'm sorry if I seem like I'm being pushy, and have no wish to be. I just think it would be cool to see my characters cameo, but feel like it should be In Character cameos on the off chance they do. Thank you for the consideration, even if I'm not picked. Hopefully the rest of the story measures up to the high bar you've been setting for yourself and know that I'm looking forward to it.

~The Final Firedancing Fiend.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4