Mormon Bronies 108 members · 233 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Legion222
Group Admin

As the title indicates, this is the thread for suggestions. Want something added to/removed from/changed about this group? Leave a suggestion here.

To clarify: please leave all new suggestions as a reply to this comment. All comments about a previous suggestion should be replies to the initial comment about that suggestion. Thank you.

Another point: this thread is only for suggestions about this group. If you want knighty and co. to make some changes to this site, PM them. I can almost guarantee that they will not be looking here.

I can't promise that all suggested changes will be made. I can promise that they will all be considered.

2541780 An introduction thread. Ya know, one of those generic "tell us about you" threads.

EDIT: And make some changes to our front page description. Make it clear that all are welcome but rule breakers will be punished to the fullest extent of the law. Then state the rules clearly. As the group gets (hopefully) bigger, maybe add another admin or 2.

Also maybe add more story folders. At least break it up into genres. I know we don't have a lot of stories (or members for that matter) but I still think we should have more specific folders.

Legion222
Group Admin

I had actually been considering all of those already. I might have to consult with TheSnow_WhiteWolf about our front page, but I can certainly do the rest. Thanks for your input.

Write on,
Legion

2541780 Suggestion: Photo of the Salt Lake Temple for the group banner (the area above the Stories, Members, Forum, and Settings buttons).

Legion222
Group Admin

Why is that not already a thing?
I'll get on that as soon as I figure out how to.

Thanks for your input.

Write on,
Legion

Snowy_Fenrir
Group Admin

The group picture is fixed, and still working on banner.

Snowy_Fenrir
Group Admin

2545128 it doesn't let you just post a picture you have to type in the URL from where the picture is from or something.

Legion222
Group Admin

Done and done.

Write on,
Legion

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9