Mormon Bronies 109 members · 233 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

I was coming out of Walmart today and overheard a family, a mother and several kids, behind me talking about how McDonalds offered breakfast all day, but didn't do the same for lunch. The mother made the comment about whether or not the word "racist" could be used for that, either that or "prejudice". I got into my car and talked to myself about how we throw that word around, "racist" or "sexist", and the like and that we should be throwing around more words like "tolerance".

Well the mom's comment stuck in my head as I traveled home and it got me thinking. We need to be promoting the eight Elements of Harmony: Love, Tolerance, Loyalty, Laughter, Honesty, Kindness, Generosity, and Friendship. And yes, it's hard to stand for something that most people belittle and degrade, that is laughed at and jeered. Yes, it's easy to do what everyone else does, say what everyone else says. But remember the first two episodes of MLP: the easy path would have been to let Nightmare Moon do what she wanted.

But Twilight and her friends didn't do what was easy. They, only the six of them, went after the Elements of Harmony, which were located in the one place people didn't want to go: the Everfree Forest. They alone stood up against Nightmare Moon. They alone became the saviors of Equestria. And they did it despite the rest of the nation just letting things happen.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1