Mormon Bronies 108 members · 233 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
All of the Above
Group Contributor

A short message today, I apologize for that. Next weeks should be a little better. Next, week, I’ll post something about Christmas, and then on Christmas Eve, I’ll post something about how we can make the holidays better for others.

So, today I’m going to talk about saving some time for the savior. And yes, I did get this lesson idea from the December Ensign. But, it still had a good message to share. I personally have to learn to free some of my time to do this.

So, in this time of the season, it’s especially important to start thinking about the Savior and all the things he has done for us. But, I understand that life isn’t especially understanding and unfair on numerous levels, so it may be hard. But, I urge you to find that time to just stop and take a look at the bigger picture. It can and will be worth it. Just stop and think about Him, his sacrifices. It can even help to just stop and take out your scriptures and start reading. A prayer can also go a long way. But, I feel that a really good thing to do is to think about others. Ask yourself if there’s somebody that you know that could use a little boost in confidence or happiness. I’ve been on a service kick recently, haven’t I? Well, it doesn't matter, service is always a good thing to think about.

Remember. It’s a happier time of year when everybody else is happy as well.

Merry Christmas!

-Joe

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1