Jewish Ponies 55 members · 16 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

I know the intent of the video is to mock people on the conservative side who are anti-Semites. But . . . have you read the comment section? The comment section of this and many recently viewed videos that have the word "Jew" in them ranks among the worst I've seen in terms of the behaviour displayed in the comment section. This isn't new as shown by the video below the line.

Yes, the alt-right is like their definition of the "alt-left": censorious, bigoted, evil, racist, anti-Semitic, and . . . well, even one of TheRebel.Media's commentators took to pointing THAT out:

Thank you for making this video.... My video about alt-right white-nationalists was so vanilla compared to my videos about Islam and the Left. The worst thing I said about the alt-right white-nationalists were that they were stupid... That's it... I have been far more brutal and condemning of Black people, for example. And yet, I got the worst reaction I've ever seen from any of my videos the moment I spoke out against alt-right white nationalists-- not even the alt-right but that segment of the alt-right.

Meanwhile, our reporters (Gavin, Faith, & Ezra) are on an Israeli trip, which pisses off those alt-right white nationalists even more... Gavin, in particular, gets so much heat for occasionally doing the weakest criticism of those "muh white genocide'' Neo-Nazi folks... On Lauren's newest video about going independent, which she was going to do anyway, the antisemitism is off the charts.

Honestly, a lot of our audience is horrible.

- Jay Fayza, TheRebel,Media

5852827 I mean, no shit? Conspiracy theorists have incoherent politics and hate Jews, news at 11?

5853162 Basically yes, even in the comment sections of videos designed to satirize the fact.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3