Jewish Ponies 56 members · 16 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

Today all of the Jewish community were shocked when we, the members of this group, had disproportionate amounts of photos of Jewish people that were taken in Nazi Germany shoved down our throats in creepy, disturbing, and, above all else, anti-Semitic ways. This is completely wrong and mean-spirited and I do hope we, the Jewish members of the Brony Community, have the threads containing such disgusting photos removed from this group ASAP.

Tatsurou
Group Admin

I have deleted the threads and banned the user who did so. When he continued to be offensive in response to the ban - both in replies when I informed him and in comments on my user page - I reported him.

3751072 Thank you very much for doing that. I can't BELIEVE somebody would come here and join this group JUST SO THEY CAN POST THESE DISGUSTING PHOTOS I TALKED ABOUT. I wouldn't be at all surprised tonight if I saw Thom Hartmann's "Good, Bad, and Very Very Ugly" segment and saw that these posts appeared on the "Very Very Ugly" portion of the segment.

Tatsurou
Group Admin

...no idea what you're talking about, I'm afraid...

The "Good" portion of Hartmann's segment examines the good and absolute best things a person did at the time of the segment's broadcast.
The "Bad" portion of Hartmann's segment examines the bad things a person did at the time of the segment's broadcast
The "Very Very Ugly" portion of Hartmann's segment examines the ABSOLUTE WORST things a person did at the time of that segment's broadcast.

The photos fall into the latter portion.

Tatsurou
Group Admin
Tatsurou
Group Admin

I guess I deleted them before you saw them.

Shadow of the Night
Group Admin

Presumably, as this is the first time I've checked into this group for a long time.

I can

But in all seriousness, it's not that surprising. People have always hated us, it won't stop now, especially on the internet of all places as well. In fact it's the sort of shit I usually expect from the web, even after personally visiting Poland and Auschwitz and seeing it all in person I find that I'm more surprised that I'm not surprised.

Jewish bronies can expect double hate.
I personally only ever got hated for my love of candy-colored equines but I've been fortunate up till now not to have been hated for my religion.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12