Fav to Write 40 members · 269 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Coco-loco
Group Admin

Why hello you awesome people who look upon this unknown group! I am Coco! Who are you? So anyway each group seems to have a thread to get to know who joins it, this is mine! Basically I just want to meet some awesome people who just so happen to be you guys! All you have to do is (not) give me your name and phone number and I will get back to you as soon as possible...if this was a phone! Its not!

Serious time!
Name: Coco-Loco (Please just call me Coco(hehe that rhymed))
Age: As I have found out so far I am one of the youngest people on this website. I’m currently moving into 7th grade
State/Country: US, Texas (Howdy (I don’t have a accent! Sorry to disappoint))
Other Stuff You Want to Say: I just wanted to say hi and welcome! I truly do appreciate you joining and hope we can help out in any needed way or even just enjoy your stories! Also do not underestimate me! (That was not a threat just a minor fact) Enjoy and tell me something interesting/funny! You guys are great and soon we will rule the world the Faves group and conquer override the popular groups with our unstoppable incredible awesomeness!

Name: Dev Conz (Short for Developer Console. You can just smell the creativity huh?)
State/Country: Brooklyn, New York, United States
Other Stuff You Want to Say: Seemed like a interesting enough group, so I joined and am willing to help in any way shape or form. If this group isn't dead that is.

Not that much an interesting person. I enjoy writing serious adventure pieces and am starting to try my hand in comedy (with rather favorable results). And, uh, yeah... Guess thats all I have to say for now.

Name: Dragor
State/Country: Europe
Other Stuff You Want to Say: I like groups. This was a group. I joined. I don't have any big expectations, I just like the fun of procrastinating.

Name: Jeremy
State/Country: US Florida
Other Stuff You Want to Say: .......

Name: quann
Stare/country: US Pennsylvania
Other shit: I have been writing on fim on aand off for afew years and just recwntly got back from my deployment in iraq. I am taking some of my experiances, knowledge, and love of scifi to bring you Ruless of engagement. One of the few stories that is actualy written by a real soldier. I wright now to help with my ptsd.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5