Random Romance 368 members · 37 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Not sure if Henry101 is in here so I'm gonna post the ideas generated recently. My associate may ask me questions so bear in mind if I have some random-ish half of a conversation while pitching.

1. Shining x Celestia x Cake
Now, I know what you're thinking, "does he Mrs. Cake, Mr. Cake, Pumpkin Cake, Pound Cake or all of the above." The answer is that I'm thinking an actual cake. How you go about it is not my concern, but if that's not random enough for anyone then I'm not sure what might be. Hmm... just Celestia x Cake? Well, that's expected due to the image in the front page of this group!

2. This may have been done to death but I'm not 100% sure so I'm posting it anyways. What do you mean it's also on this group's front page? Well, yes I suppose it is but why not? My associate claims that it would be "too evil" of her to ship random ponies. Do I care? If you've learned anything in the time it's taken to read this far then clearly you haven't been reading this at all.

4523465 4523475 Too random for this fandom? :moustache:

Shining x Celestia x Cake

4523564 You are now under observation. I expect good things.

Also, I'm with 4523576 on this one. Doubly so since I initially came up with it while barely awake.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7