Random Romance 368 members · 37 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

I am hosting an Octavia x Derpy contest, because I only know of ONE fic on this site that pairs these two. Submit your story to The OctaDerp Fan Club by the end of the month, and the winner will be featured on the groups home page. We all need a little more OctaDerp in our lives.

This whole lack of group announcements things continues to make it difficult.

It's an interesting idea, but I've never put much thought into Octavia's character. Hm.

Well, maybe if I finish that Most Dangerous Game entry I'll make an attempt.

3355059 Cool :rainbowdetermined2: Even if you can't finish it by the time the contest ends, the group needs more stories. I hope to see what you can come up with :twilightsheepish:

PaulAsaran
Group Admin

Well crapola. If it weren't so late and I wasn't already committed to another contest due at the end of the month I'd join this in a heartbeat.

...then again, maybe not. I've sorta taken a solemn vow against joining contests until I can get a few stories from my dozens upon dozens of planned ones out. Still, I'm glad someone's expanding the shipping opportunities out there.

3370600 There are so many unexplored ships out there that nobody tries for some reason. That's why I love this group :heart:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5