Co-Author and Editor 156 members · 2,620 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

I have 3 stories I have on the table, 2 are being given the most attention while one is on Life-Support; I am in need of help in whatever can be helped with my stories.

The first is my most popular 'Son of the Sun': A self insert story in which I am Celestia's long separated son and now is facing the challenge of regaining my lost birthright as solar heir along side Sunset Shimmer as my blood sister.

The second story is new and the first of mine put in this group, 'Twilight's the Last Gleaming': Self insert where I am offered a job by the twin ruling sister's of Equestria and a chance to start my life with financial stability and additional friends, all goes well until my girlfriend and I break up sending me into a deep depression; it is there Twilight picks me back up and starts the tale how she healed my broken heart and brought love into my life again.

If anything is and/or can be done it would be greatly appreciated.:scootangel::twilightsmile:

5164934 These are nice but I was asking for a co-writer...Someone to help me...^^;

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3