Hi!:pinkiehappy:

First thread. Just because.

inb4 deleted

And Maine is clearly best state.

1014726 Yeah! Where ya from my friend?

Maine of Course! Just north of Freeport

Garbo
Group Admin

Ahem, Vermont is best state. But Main comes in second. Fucking love all the lobster you've got up there.
I think I'll rank the states right now, just for giggles:

Vermont (maple syrup and general awesomeness)
Maine (seafood and moar seafood)
Massachusetts (mother fucking Red Sox)
New Hamshire (They Make Moxie)
Rhode Island (pretty plain, really)
Connecticut (New York wannabe)

But anyway, We fucking made America. Especially Boston, the most historic and important city in the whole country (NYC can suck it, because fuck the Yankees.)

Speaking of New York vs. Boston, The Bruins are practically raping the Rangers in their series. They're making Lunqvist look like the Mark Sanchez of goalies :rainbowlaugh:

Random tangent reaches its conclusion.

1014751 Ah, up near the outlet store eh? I'm in SoPo.

1017051 Cool, I work not far from there. Out in the Gorham Industrial park. Commutting all the way from the town you don't know you are driving through. Mainely because we only have one store. Nothing as BIG as South Portland.

New Hampshire (They Make Moxie)

Actually, Moxie was first created in Lowell Mass., and is produced by Polar beverages in Worcester. They also make it in Pennsylvania (Catawissa), but they're not New England.

And in New Hampshire, we're famous for having a President. Go us!

Garbo
Group Admin

If by produced, you mean bottled and distributed, then yes, that's correct. And I was wrong about it being a New Hampshire thing. Now I have to think of something you guys did ... you might have to help me here, I got nothing.
:trollestia::trollestia::trollestia:

also, two presidents were born in vermont, and we have the most interesting man in the world.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10