FlutterSpike 520 members · 164 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

I was watching the ‘Bat!’ Episode and a thought came to my head at the end of the episode. What if Spike was working at the farm days after what happen and he fell in a few barrel of Apple cider. He would smell like apple where ever he goes. After helping Applejack, he goes to Fluttershy's cottage to see if she needs help. As he enters and she pounces on him. She stiffs deeply as he tries to get her off. She says sorry for pushing him down. As time goes by she starts to do strange things to Spike. Like anytime he really close she'll take a deep breath of the apple scent on him, lick him on the cheek, things like that. Soon night falls and Spike wants to leave as fast as he can but when he gets near the door, Fluttershy grabs him and starts to tell him that she loves him from the day she saw him. Though Spike feels the same but never ask thinking she was in love with Dash. Things start to charge when the full moon see out. Spike see this charges and tries to move away from her. She turns back to Flutterbat and starts chasing Spike into a field in the Everfree forest. With no where to run, she starts walking towards him, swaying her hips as she goes and Spike is turn on this. When she right in front of him she kisses his lips for a long time then licks his chest then crouch. You can tell where this is going.

I think there should be some Flutterbat :heart: Spike. It may sound like a bad idea but think of ways for Spike to smell like apples or something.

:fluttershysad::heart::moustache:
that would be a very good idea to create the fic
I would add that spike Flutterbat tries to resist but eela not want to let him go so use LOOKING aga in espike for what she wants but in his serious mode Flutterbat and mental contror

That would be unique.

I don't like the whole 'she's been in love with him for a long time' or 'he's been in love with her for a long time' thing, but the concept is nice.

2533897 I was wondering when someone was going to suggest that. For the most part it's a good idea but suggest taking out the whole both was in love with the other for a long time bit. It's a bit old. How about something along the lines of Spike taking an interest in Fluttershy seeing he wasn't getting anywhere with Rarity. And after spending some time with the drake Fluttershy develops a crush on Spike but is too shy to say anything.

2535135 well I thought of that at the last momment but I alright posted this so it was to late. The only thing my brain said to me was "You Fucked."

2537067 either was it sounds like a good idea and if you need help brain storming go and do it.

Actually you could use this as a parody of the Twilight novels.

but this would be better as spikebat:fluttershysad::heart::moustache:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10