Circle of Friends 177 members · 1,151 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
electreXcessive
Group Admin

Well hello there! ElectreXcessive here, and I have the first list of writing prompts here for you. Now the way this is going to work is that I'll post a couple of prompts each 1-2 weeks for y'all to write. If you do end up writing them, link the finished story either in the comments of through the pms! Then, I'll promote your stories in a folder made especially for that weeks prompts. If you want, I can even score them out of ten and give you advice on what you did or didn't do well. This first one is experimental and just to see how this will work. The most important rule is to have fun and follow the prompt. The prompts are a loose guideline, so if the prompt doesn't specify it, you have free control over everything else. Here are this weeks prompts:

Prompt 1: Spitfire has just been informed that Soarin has developed a heart condition and will no longer be able to fly in the Wonderbolts.

Prompt 2 Spitfire is the Wonderbolts captain, but she has a secret hobby that she doesn't want anypony to find out about. What is it?

Prompt 3: It's Mother's Day and Spitfire is conflicted. She hasn't seen her mother for a long time and she's unsure of what she should do. After all, her mother is just now deciding to visit after all these years.

Yes, this week is a Spitfire related week, because Spitfire is awesome. Prompts must be completed by June 8th. The word count is 2k minimum and 6k maximum. Have fun!

1053182 SPITFIRE IS BEST PONY

Also, I likely will not participate.

I'll see wat I can do

Also yes spitfire is awesome

I'm probibly gonna go and write a story right now. i have a great idea. ill link it in here when it gets approved, could you rate it when i post it up.:pinkiehappy:

electreXcessive
Group Admin

I'd be more than happy to rate it and give advice. These prompts are here to help you improve your writing.

I keep missing out on all these holidays, so I could probably take on that Mother's Day one.

You know, where it's not stupid incest that stars solely Shining Armor/Twilight Sparkle and Velvet?

Comment posted by Rainboom_Flash deleted Jun 2nd, 2013

:yay:Yay! I think I completed mine. Just need to do a read through and upload it. If I'm not lazy, that will mean tonight. This was fun, I never thought about writing about the Wonderbolts before. I think (depending on the next prompts) I might continue it by having each weekly prompt influence the story.

Edit: Wings of the Heart

I finally finished mine. Not my best work and I got some pretty bucking bad feedback on it. But here you go. Heartache enjoy:rainbowkiss:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9