Circle of Friends 177 members · 1,151 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
electreXcessive
Group Admin

Alright, so I've talked a bit about this with Bluejay and he seems to be accepting of it, but I have some new ideas for the group and I'd like to hear your thoughts on them!

My first idea was that perhaps we should have some sort of monthly writing contest. I see other groups do these sorts of things all the time, and I've actually participated and managed a few myself. I think it could give those struggling a reason to write, bring about some friendly competition, and help showcases some of the talent of the authors we have within our midst!

The second idea is a sort of writing prompt that I would be updating every one and a half to two weeks. This would just be to give those who are having trouble coming up with a premise for a fic something to write about. So, what are your thoughts on the matter? Let me know what you think!

I like both ideas. Writing prompts are always good to get those writing juices flowing, and also the writing contests is just an awesome idea as well. :rainbowkiss:

Both ideas sound great!:twilightsmile:

Both are goodideas. I could improve my writing skills by participating in the contest and using the prompts

I vote aye as well. Have never participated in a writing contest before, so I'm interested to see how its done. I have enough trouble tying to finish my own stories, so maybe having some kind of deadline will help.

Sounds good to me!

Both are great ideas. I rme,her how long it took me to come p with the idea of my first sory and I would have loved to have a prompt

Both are great ideas. I rme,her how long it took me to come p with the idea of my first sory and I would have loved to have a prompt

Luz

Hm... This is good.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13