Circle of Friends 177 members · 1,157 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Need some completely random advice that may or may never help you!

No?
Well that just makes me feel silly.

Just remember, folks.

Check your tomatoes every day. They might get moldy. :ajsmug:
If they are not moldy, eat them. It's good for you.

When a friend hands you a drink check it first. You never know if they have spiked it with black pepper and Tabasco sauce.

FYI prank works best if said drink comes in a can. :scootangel:

Advice two. Do not make a full pot of coffee then dump it back into the water tank and brew it again you drink that and you will be up for 2-3 days while hallucinating. Also gives you the Trots, badly.

Me and my friends call it The Devils Brew.

Advice C - Don't use night vision goggles during the day and then look at the sun. It's called NIGHT vision for a reason.

Advice Δ : When your toilet is overflowing and spawning piranhas don't the cat to do anything but take pictures, laugh and post videos on youtube.

All you need to please and impress a woman is a piece of plastic known as a credit card.

Random advice? Okay.

If you happen to end up with tree sap all over your mane, tail, and fur, don't try to yank it out. A bunch of hair and fur will come out with it, and you'll end up with bald spots. If you know somepony like Rarity who has hoof sanitizer around, that works. So does dish soap and rubbing alcohol.

If you are going to go through a doorway, hole, crawlspace, or something similar, make sure that there's enough space not only for your body, but your head and horn, and keep in mind where they are when going through. Accidentally whacking your horn when running through is both embarrassing and painful.

When around a bunch of other ponies, make sure you know where their hooves are and your tail, and vice-versa. Hooves and tails do not mix.

Wool shrinks if you try to wash it. The proper way to take care of something made of wool that's dirty is to give it to the owner, and ask them to clean it, so that when it shrinks, it's their fault.

Don't worry too much if you have to go somewhere without your friends. You'll make more. Though that doesn't mean you won't miss them...

--Sweetie Belle

Hmm Hoof sanitizer I'm going to have to remember that one next time I go tree climbing.

Advice Epsilon: For the love of Luna let the wookie win.

Satan is a pretty cool guy.
I met him through one of my friends, Gravelord Nito, he's pretty cool too.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10