Circle of Friends 177 members · 1,151 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Yes I want to help you all. P, me if you need help.

I'd be willing to proofread a story for somepony too. Just pm me if you're interested.:twilightsmile:

Another real good thread to be created here on "Circle of Friends". And another great idea. :pinkiehappy:

unicorn92243
Group Admin

1017659 I got the idea for this thread after seeing MaroonIllustrator's thread. It made me realize we needed a thread to help authors.

I shall also offer proofreading help. :twilightsmile:

If you need a proofreader, I'm generally free. If you need someone to give bluntly honest reviews, I'm also here to help :pinkiesmile:

I don't really need a proofreader but I do need an artist. I would like someone to develop a few works for my time with the farmer and equestrian assassin. Send them to me via my email if you make one and tell your friends.

I might be interested in getting a pre-reader for the story I am currently working on. It probably wont be ready for a few days, so I am in no rush (not that I would be even if I felt that it was complete).
It is at about 12,000 words. I don't think that it will get much over 15, as I think I'm close to completion. Just need to figure out how to end it.
Tags: Slice of Life, Random(?)
Rating: Everyone.

A thought I just had was that maybe the Top post could list people who are willing to pre-read and/or proofread.
While I am back in school full time now for Accounting, I think I can help a little bit with pre-reading. Nothing rated Mature though.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10