yugioh 163 members · 99 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21

Lately I been thinking of making a yugioh fanfic of my because I been a huge fan of yugioh since I was little from the first yugioh series up to yugioh rush duel and this is the idea I had come up with.

Steven Blaze is a average duelist who like dreaming big and one of this dreams is to become the worlds strongest duelist like this older brother Henry Blaze who was the worlds number one ranked undefeatable duelist but one day his brother mysteriously vanished without a trace.

Wanting to see his brother again Steven decided he'll do what he can to find him again and if becoming a strong duelist like this brother will help him find his brother than that's what he will do that if he wasn't transported to a world unfamiliar to him that's filled with magical talking ponies who knows how to duel and have duel disks of their own.

But Steven will soon find out that there are those who duel for fun here because within the shadows are is a group who call themselves The Shroud Of Darkness who turn those they defeat into cards and who apparently know about his brothers disappearence many years ago.

Finding out hey has a lead to this brother disappearance Steven will have to defeat The Shroud Of Darkness and stop whatever plans they have while getting the information he wants about his brother whereabouts.

What do you guys think?

That be interesting.

Is Spike a duelist too?

Yeah of course he'll be a duelist in the fic

Naturally dragons

Sounds pretty interesting! Has a creative plot and has potential for some interesting interactions! Would love to read it one day!

Thanks
don't know haven't chosen yet but maybe barrel dragons?

I'll probably make the first chapter tomorrow want to help 🙂

I will offer as much help as I can!

Thanks and I'm guess you want to do this through google docs?

Or we could DM

Okay I'll send one

What will he get to do too?

Oh well you'll see when the story comes out

Yeah because I don't want to give to much away

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21