yugioh 163 members · 99 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

For sometime, I've been thinking what deck would chacters in MLP play if they played Yu-Gi-Oh! (duel monsters). Well, I came up with a list of MLP characters, and the deck they would play, based on their names, appearances, and personalities.

1. Twilight Sparkle: Dark Magicians or Magicians

2. Applejack: Sylvans

3. Rainbow Dash: Speedroids

4. Rarity: Gem-Knights

5. Fluttershy: Raccoons

Flutterbat Form: Vampires

6. Pinkie Pie: Performapals

Pinkamena Form: Frightfurs

7. Trixie: Trickstars

8. Sweetie Belle: Melodious

9. Gilda: Harpies

10. Discord: Toons

11. Tempest Shadow: Infernoids or Phantom Knights

12. Daring Do: Artifacts

13. Ahuizotl: Zoodiacs

14. Shining Armor: Noble Knights

15. Princess Cadance: Crystrons

16. Mr and Mrs Cake: Madolches

17. Lightning Dust: Mecha Phantom Beasts

18. Zecora: Predaplants

19. Royal Guards: Ancient Gears and/or Goyos

20. Princess Luna: Lunalights or Tellarknights

21. Princess Celestia: Constellars or Prophecy's

22. Dr. Whooves aka Time Turner: Timelords

23. Button Mash: Digital Bugs

24. Spike: Dragons

25. Scootaloo: Lyriluscs

26. Apple Bloom: Naturias

27. King Sombra: Paleozoics

28. The Storm King: Cloudians

29. Cheese Sandwich: Performages

30. Big Macintosh: Superheavy Samurais

31. DJ Pon3 aka Vinyl Scratch: Symphonic Warriors

32. Garble: Volcanics

So guys, that's a list of some MLP characters, and the decks they would probably use if they played Yu-Gi-Oh!. Feel free to tell me what you think about them. Maybe you might have a different thought of what they would use. I'm interested to hear what you think.

Not bad. Not to toot my own horn, but I like the monsters I gave them in my story better. Yours still work if you only wanted to use real cards, so good on.

Interesting index you've chosen and I can certainly see why. Personally I believe constellars work better will Luna but that's just my personal opinion. Also I prefer giving Scootaloo Gusto deck since it involves small flightless birds that become things that soar into the air. You know it's just personal preference in your own beliefs. But me some of these do feel a little cliche and reading the same things over and over can get a little boring. Maybe you some of them should go Rogue or just go for the unexpected, like find some obscure thing that the character likes and see if there's a deck made around it like how I did with SciTwi deck

Awesome. Thank you.
Though I should say that someone pointed out that Dark Worlds would suit King Sombra better, while Paleozoics would suit Queen Chrysalis.
One person even suggested that Spike would be more suited with Elemental Heros, because of the episode, "Power Ponies". And I think that's possible.
Another person even asked about what deck Sweetie Bot would use, and I replied by saying that she might use Meklords.

BTW You might have even noticed that Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie have 2 decks instead of one. The reason for that is because in their Flutterbat, and Pinkamena Forms, their decks would change to match their alternate form. And I think that they're a perfect match.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4