AU's Are Gold: An Alternate Universe Fangroup 984 members · 2,544 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Well there is an interesting thing I was thinking about.
In the cartoon The Real Ghostbusters Episode 25 "Who're You calling Two-Dimentsional?"
The Ghostbusters are called in to check out an old cartoon studio form the 1940. It turns out the Cartoonist had been kidnapped form the real world and into the cartoon world he created. You see the love that he had for his creations and love other had for his creations they had come to life. Then one day one of his villains stepped out and kidnapped him to punish him for making his evil plans go wrong. The Ghostbusters with the help from the heroes they saved their creator, but only at the cost of their own existence.
While the main villain hated what is character did to him. The other villain didn't care they liked being that way and the heroes liked being able to teach other the about good things.

In the cartoon Bionic 6 Episode 43 "That's All Folks"
In the episode an animator who created a well loved cartoon but he was force out of his work and he was depressed. His creations came to him and offered him a place to stay. They didn't believe that 'He' created their world but he was connected to it some how. While the heroes and villains fought they destroyed that world. Well an interesting point is that he had a conversation with one of the characters that didn't like herself. Because, she was a elephant ballerina and very clumsy so she was sad that she couldn't do any thing right. She explained that people loved her because she was that way and that he help to inspire them to work harder.

Now the reason I brought this all up was because I was thinking how would that turn out for MLP? What would happen to us, the show writer's and creators if something like this were to happen?
While I know it is impossible I just want to share a thought and have some conversation with you all.

So what do you all think?

An interesting thought, my friend. I think that if something like this were to happen: it would be a great source of teaching for both the creator and the created. And both circumstances would apply to Equestrians: The first being self-sacrificial, in order to save what is real. The other being a good area for us to learn more about an alternate dimension, as well as comfort and aid those who have lost their homes.

Now, pardon me if I'm assuming, but were you asking these questions because you were considering writing something like that?

5586951 With all respects I am not sure. While I was working at my hospital job it just popped into my head and I wanted to say something about it. I am not sure if I would make it into a story or not, If you wish to use it your welcome to it.

Aha. I know what it's like to have ideas pop into your head at random times. (One of my own works was inspired by a sandwich, for goodness' sake! :rainbowlaugh:) And yeah, I can see how you wanted to get this out of your system, it's interesting! :pinkiehappy:

And thank you! It is an intriguing idea, to say the least. Yet, I'm afraid I don't think that type of story is in my personal area of expertise. :twilightsheepish:

5587344 Thank you for understanding, I understand what you mean though. So, if your ever interested your welcome to it.

I'll make a note of that, thanks. :twilightsmile:
And you're welcome.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6