Humans are Superior 4,451 members · 1,246 stories
Comments ( 31 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 31

So imagine for a moment your in Equestria everything seems normal (relatively anyway) and you see something that no fan of old myths could ever resist the classic "Sword in the Stone" while your touring Canterlot. Most think that it's impossible to remove turning it into a glorified tourist attraction complete with line and photographer so what do you do? Go over and get a picture of yourself trying to pull it out of the stone, and the mother of all clichés happens you pull it out with little difficulty.

So like many other clichés you suddenly get powers and all to soon you are carried by a sickenly cheerful flash mob of ponies to the palace to see everyone's favorite two sisters only seem to be all to happy to give you there throne before "exiling" themselves to a "horrible" tropical island in the "Baahamas"(pun). So your thinking this sounds awesome right?

That's until you learn the horrible truths about being the ruler of Equestria. You want to see a play in the arts district? Halve way through a messager comes and tells you Blueblood his having a temper tantrum in the middle of market square. You are having a wonderful meal with the Queen of the newly restored city state of Griffonstone (who may or may not be trying to come onto you).

Oh whats this, Shining Armor needs marital advice after he forgets to put the butter back in the fridge causing "friction" between him and his wife. About to eat a desert made by Gustave le Grand (who may or may not be trying to convince you to legalize gay marriage between a pony and gryphon)? Oh no you just hear that discord hasn't cleaned out his room/pocket dimension in weeks and now it's leaking into your room and your have to track him down and convince him to clean it(he's very immature good luck!).

Hashing out a new budget and minting policy that could free up more money for education and orphanages with the help of Fancy Pants? Oh no Twilight has lost control of her magic and is now shooting lasers out of her eyes while accidentally summoning all manner of monsters and you have to go clean up her mess.

So after all this you try to run away from this madness but guess what? It follows you wherever you go and saying no results in mass hysteria! So you send a letter to the former princesses to take back there thrown or at the very least give you advice on how to handle all this! Response? Convince multiple different groups of 6 ponies that they are special and send them off to handle the problems convincing them that's it's all in the name of learning about friendship.

Running is pointless as the problems follow you and refusing results in mass panic so do you follow the advice and be dishonest with ponies so that will do your work for you? Or do you take the hard way and find a better solution? What happeneds when we are forced to show we are Superior? Does it still count when there world is determined to force us to be the best we are when all we want to do is enjoy the royal life? Would you still fight it?

Put some spaces in there. I want to read this.

Just install a representative government to point out issues from different demographics and areas of the nation, while just giving yourself absolute power. In the right hands/hooves, this would be a very innovative and progressive form of government, because you have the ability to know what the people want, and have it actually get done, instead of the political party in power turning it down because they don't want it. Do this as well as create a more self sufficient and efficient administrative and military system so you don't have to deal with the Mane 6's and the people's shit. Also, is this with the human knowing present-day tech, with Equestria being the mash up of different techs it is in the show. I'd modernize the hell out of that if it is.

This is a great idea!

5175166 keep in mind Equestria seems more like a daycare/nursery school then a country at times though that idea isn't without merit. Though it could take years of not century's to teach them the basics of running the country even if you only let them handle the basics. From what we have seen Equestria has a fairly simplistic educational system that would need a total over haul.

5175167 why should every humans are superior fic have the human wanting to prove he's better? Why not show just how horrible it is to be the unholy good Mary Sue? Think about it all you want is to enjoy your new royal life like when you watch "almost Royal" only to have to deal with being nanny to a bunch of nobles who are just overgrown spoiled children? Or maybe you want to have tea but the mane 6 have once again put Ponyville to edge of disaster. So our lovely main character is trapped constantly proving we are better against his will while we all laugh like the horrible people we are.

Isn't this pretty much Iran works? People can elect whoever they want to run things on a day-to-day basis, but only out of a pool approved by the Supreme Leader who also gets final say on all the big stuff.

5175203 the pool with ponies would be even smaller most of them don't seem to have any experience in true leadership or have decent education. Honestly it would take decades to overhaul the educational system.

5175141 Exiled or not, they should still have citizenship (if not, grant it back to them).
As their new superior (with total authoritarian government powers), order them to come back and keep ruling Equestria while you reap the reward of being the highest power.

5175233 these are two nieh immortal sisters who have been living on that planet for gods knows how long I'm willing to bet at least one of them would come of with some political bull of why they can't come back. They just got out! Now all they want to do to snort what you hope is sugar off the butt crack of what you hope is a consenting adult femmy Asian stallion! While drinking Mohito's

5175249 Authoritarian government power.
They really wont have a choice in the matter.

5175255 I stand by my rambling besides I'm sure they would just go on the run besides are we as a race really that cruel to take them away from paradise?

I'm sure they would just go on the run

I'll just tell them I'll be the next Sombra or something. I'll convince them to return.

are we as a race really that cruel to take them away from paradise?

No, but I am.

5175269 you monster.....

5175284 you bring up a good point we need more hetalia and mlp hetalia crossovers. Also I stand by my statement

1) yes we do.
2) yes, I am.

5175203 Oh my Iran, now that is a country who's political workings I am fond of.

5175141 This is by far one of the most original ideas I have ever seen. In a while in a way it's like a poultice One punch man

Comment posted by Sanjaya deleted Apr 15th, 2016

I don't get it.

5175203 Yeah, but it's all in the person running it, I presume.

5175231 True, education would need a complete mondernization. Still, I try to think of it like Tropico, maybe I'll even find Penultimo. But, in any case it's a Authoritarian Dictatorship, no matter how you paint it. That doesn't necessarily mean that's bad, but, well, how good do you see an incompetent pony in power? Good thing humans come to the rescue(?) to take power from the princesses.

You know what, I'm gonna make a story based on this. God Dammit. You just destroyed my writer's block for making my first story.

Halve way through a messager comes and tells you Blueblood his having a temper tantrum in the middle of market square

Execute him!

Oh no you just hear that discord hasn't cleaned out his room/pocket dimension in weeks and now it's leaking into your room and your have to track him down and convince him to clean it(he's very immature good luck!).

He better do it, or Fluttershy is getting a thrashing

Twilight has lost control of her magic and is now shooting lasers out of her eyes while accidentally summoning all manner of monsters and you have to go clean up her mess.

My military reforms and modernization should be enough to solve this.

Execute most of the Nobility and set up a senate of puppets to handle the day to day running of the country.

HA! Easy as pie... Too bad I don't know how to make pie... :trollestia:

Simple. Bullets and guns. Lots of bullets and guns

Yeah, but it's all in the person running it, I presume.

Absolutely. That's the nature of the authoritarian beast. Everything hangs on the quality of the authority figure.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 31